XXVIII

Mitch

"This will be perfect," Blondie said, holding out one of my dark red fur coats. I grabbed it and set it on the bed next to my dark red suit and black tie and black platform boots. "Shows you belong here."

I stepped back and admired the outfit, my eyes shining brightly. I turned to Blondie who was already dressed in his matching suit and dress shoes.

"Come on, Angel. You can do it." Blondie said, taking a step behind me. I stood in front of the bed, shutting my eyes and concentrating. Once I opened my eyes again, I saw the clothes on the bed gone and I looked down at myself. I turned to Blondie and he smirked proudly at me.

"Good job. Though, your shoes are on the wrong feet." I switched them in a heartbeat, Blondie picking me up with ease and setting me on his waist. "You look so handsome, Angel."

"Thank you." I smiled and went to kiss him but a ringing alarm rang through the mansion, Blondie rolling his eyes and setting me on my feet. He made sure my necklace and earrings were on properly before sliding my matching ring on and admiring me.

"Alright, this is something that has to be done properly and with as much precision as possible, understand?" I nodded and Blondie shifted me so my back was to his front. He grasped my waist with one hand, the other on my shoulder.

"Turn your waist up, towards me, keep your legs and hips as still as possible." I followed his instructions and Blondie made a symbol with his hands.

"Make this and hold it just above your belly button and stay still." Once I made the symbol, Angel gently touched my jaw, turning my head so it was just barely grazing his chest. "Shut your eyes, relax your body and don't think of anything while I transport us."

Blondie shifted behind me and I felt the world shift around us. When I opened my eyes, I first saw a white barrier in front of me. I felt a strong hand on my hip and I pulled back a few steps.

"Sorry, a few steps too close," Blondie mumbled to me. I let my hands fall to my sides and stood up straight, Blondie setting a hand on my hip and holding me protectively. "Of course He's late. We might be here for a minute."

Once He finally showed up, a strong beam of light snapped onto the ground behind the white barrier and three figures showed up in the beam of light until it disappeared. I felt a wave of relief falling over me when I saw Kirstie, Kevin, and a tall figure who refused to show his face and covered it with a white robe.

"Mitch, what are you wearing?" Kirstie asked, worry falling over her face and she went to step forward but the tall figure set a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't get near the barrier. It'll kill you if you touch it."

The voice rung through my head, the vibration making me stumble on my footing though Blondie kept a strong hand on my waist.

"It's nice to see you again, Lucifer."

"I asked you to stop calling me that." Blondie sneered.

"Doesn't seem like I cared."

"For someone who 'rules the majority of the universe' you don't seem to have the royalty everyone praises you for."

"Words are just sounds. They mean nothing coming out of the disgusting pieces of work your mother created."

Scott growled lowly and glanced down at me for a second. "You have two humans for servants."

"Exactly, servants. They work for me and don't get praised for it, they're being treated just as they should."

I took a step forward, looking up at Kevin with worried eyes.

"Doesn't seem like your servant seems to follow orders correctly."

"He isn't a servant, he's my Queen. Chosen to serve next to me. Not for me. Now, is there a reason you're wasting my precious time?"

"Just checking up on you. You don't seem to be doing much in your Kingdom, do you?"

"I like to take my time. I don't enjoy being rushed." Blondie said. I stood frozen, staring up at Kevin and Kirstie. I swallowed a lump in my throat and took another step forward, reaching out to the barrier but Blondie grasped my wrist tightly.

"What were you thinking, Angel? You could've killed yourself!" Blondie scolded. 

"I better get going. Hope it was nice seeing your friends for the last time." The figure said and I snapped my head over.

"What did you say?"

"It speaks."

"We better leave, Angel. Get back into position." Blondie ordered.

"No! What did you just say!" I yelled, shoving Blondie from his position and taking it for myself. I stared at the hooded figure with threatening eyes.

"It's funny. It thinks it can scare me. It was nice seeing you, 'Angel'." Another beam of light shone against the three and they disappeared, my legs shaking violently.

"Angel, we're leaving. Now." Blondie said, pulling me to his chest and tilted my head up so we met eyes. His eyes glittered, my body relaxing and following his orders with little to no effort.

***********************