VI

Mitch

I laid on the memory foam bed, my eyes trained onto the dark black sheets in front of me as I twirled the ruby gem on my necklace, pondering on why Blondie would give me this.

Did he care that deeply for me? A wimpy stranger? A submissive freak? A sassy, but powerful twink? I chuckled to myself and tucked myself under the bed sheets. It was nearly impossible for me to tell time from the only small window in the room due to the sky staying a dark hue twenty-four-seven.

It's been my third day in, I'm assuming, Hell and it's pretty much... well... Hell. It was just a continuous cycle of sleeping, eating, occasionally using the restroom, talking to Blondie, repeat.

I've gotten somewhat used to the quiet mansion, the silence giving me comfort as I wondered what my friends were thinking. I'm sure they've already tried to file numerous police reports on me.

I used to work at a record shop with two friends, Kirstie and Kevin. Those two were the most loyal to me. Never doubted me and my work, always made sure to clock in after me, even if I was late, they always came to me for questions about what should be on pre-sale or what to give customers for recommendations.

I smiled at the thought, tears in my eyes. Blondie told me I could visit in another four days making me giddy inside. But the thing was, how was I going to explain to Kirstie and Kevin where I've been the past week?

I came up with different reasons. I took a break from life. Just exploring California. Had to visit family. I was captured by some weird ass red-headed blond who took me down to Hell and now I'm considered his 'Queen'.

I shook my head a bit, my hair tousled by the soft fur of the pillow that I laid against. I turned my head a bit and took a whiff of the pillow, the scent comforting and mysterious. The door clicked open and I quickly pretended I was asleep, shifting a bit to pull the blanket up to my face.

"Asleep already? It's only 5 in the evening." He mumbled, shutting the door and I could feel his footsteps making their way around the room. The bed dipped in right behind me causing me to roll over. I kept my eyes closed, wondering what he was to do.

I felt an arm wrap around my back, shifting me into a more comfortable position. The blanket was tucked behind my shoulders, making me whimper and try to hide more under the soft fabric. He ran his fingers over my head, flattening my hair against my temple. I shivered at the touch and opened my eyes, staring up at him.

"Good morning, you," He teased.

I sat up in the bed and leaned against the headboard, looking up at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Just checking on you. I made early dinner if you're hungry." Blondie spoke.

I nodded my head and scooted my way off the bed, Blondie opening the bedroom door and escorting me out of the room. I walked down the large staircase, the soft velvet carpet that lined the concrete stairs felt like fluffy clouds under my bare feet. The sole of my foot capturing in the feeling to savour it as long as possible before I stepped back onto a tiled floor, being lead to the dining room I have yet to be in.

I glanced around, my jaw going slack as I saw the long table the sat in the middle of the room, tall red and gold chairs accompanying each spot. A white chandelier was hung from the ceiling, giving the room a glossy look.

As I was staring at the chandelier, I noticed there was a second floor and I could see smaller tables sitting upon them. I was walking slowly behind Blondie, looking down to see an animal skin rug sitting under my feet.

The animal was unknown to me since the whole skin fit under the table and chairs, nearly touching all four walls in the room. I shuddered at the feeling of the skin, running to catch up to Blondie as he walked into the kitchen and walked to the fridge.

He pulled out a full roast beef platter that sat in brown gravy with carrots, onions, squash, zucchini and broccoli pieces floating in the gravy. I stared at the platter, ready to dig into it cold. I reached out to touch the roast, making sure it was even real, Blondie peeking at me from behind the fridge door and smacking my hand away.

"No touching." He growled at me, shutting the fridge and strolling over to one of the many ovens in the kitchen and placing the roast inside, putting it on for a slow bake.

"Now that we wait for that to cook," Blondie walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He tugged me out of the kitchen and out of the dining room, pushing me into the ballroom.

I ran along the tiled floor, my feet gripping too hard on the floor so I couldn't slide at my own will. Blondie took notice and snapped his fingers, a pair of white silky socks appearing on my feet. He walked over and grabbed my waist with one hand and my hand with the other. I blushed deeply, remembering the last time this happened to me but at this particular moment, I felt safe.

I smiled and stepped closer to Blondie, letting him drag me across the floor as we attempted to salsa dance. Well, more like he attempted to. I actually took salsa dancing classes when I was young so I knew how to dance pretty well. I moved away from Blondie and started dancing on my own, moving my hips and stepping around at my own will, adding a few spins and hair flips when I got the chance.

"Well aren't you a pretty dancer?" Blondie teased, staring at me as I danced around.

"Well, I took lessons as a kid so I'm pretty skilled at salsa dancing. Slow dancing, not my specialty." I replied, spinning to the other side of the room. I turned and saw Blondie with his arms open towards me.

I ran, well, more like slid towards him, grabbing his free hand and turning it over my head as I spun, holding it out as I made it to the other side of him, spinning back to him and leaning my back against his chest, his arm thrown across my torso.

I breathed heavy and looked up at him, a small smile on his lips and a smirk on his. He leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on my lips, pulling away and spinning me around some more until I got a small headache.

We walked out to one of his many living rooms and sat on the couch, my hands gliding over the soft leather as I sat, cuddled into his chest as he told me more about the world I was currently in.

It was pretty interesting to say at the least and I had to admit, I would be having more fun here than I first thought when I woke up in that bed the first day I was here.

***************