XXIX

Scott

"Blondie?" I looked up from my throne and waved away the line of humans in front of me. A few of my guards came and took them away.

"What is it, Angel?"

"Was what He said, true? Is that really the last time I'm going to see Kirstie and Kevin?" Angel asked, tiptoeing over and standing beside me.

I sucked in a short breath. "I'm not too sure, Angel."

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Angel said and started to throw a fit much like a child. I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking from the throne room while I fixed the cuffs on my sleeves. I heard Angel following behind me but didn't bother acknowledging his presence.

"Blondie, answer me! What do you mean you don't know?! What is going to happen to them?!"

I floated my way up the stairs and shut the entrance, Angel just barely being able to sneak through the cracks. He tugged on my suit making me turn to him and grimace.

"Stop ignoring me and answer me!"

"I don't have you answer you, Angel. You are nothing compared to me and if you'd like to change that, I'd suggest you shut your mouth." Angel glared at me and he swiped two fingers to the side, one of the most prized vases I had stolen from the human world flying and shattering against the far wall of the living room.

I turned when I heard the sound and scoffed. "You've forgotten, anything you destroy, I can just fix with a simple click of my fingers. As I said, you are nothing." I seethed, my eyes glowing a lava red as I stared at Angel in the eyes, his hands curling up to his chest and he lowered his head apologetically.

"I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes and fixed the vase immediately, going to pick it up from the ground. I blew off any dust and set it back on top of its red-stained marble collum. I glared at Angel before leaving the mansion. Angel still followed behind me, eager to see what I was doing. We took a ten-minute walk to a deserted area around the backside of the mansion. There was the main portal to the human world. It would teleport you to wherever you thought in the human world.

"Take my hand. Not knowing where you're going through a portal will send you through time and space until you die from old age." Angel took my hand automatically and I walked through the portal, teleporting us to a warehouse that had a large cross on the top of it.

"A church?" Angel questioned, his hand curling around my bicep. I swiped my hand through my hair, Angel subconsciously fixing his hair which turned it to his normal brunet colour. I stared at him for a moment before holding my hand out, a mirror appearing in my hand as I made sure my hair was blond. I let the mirror fall to the ground as I tugged Angel towards the church.

I stepped in and the doors swung open, hitting the walls to the side of them. Everyone in the room turned to glare at me and I saw a 24-karat gold casket sitting at the front.

"We should go," Angel whispered, tugging my arm gently.

"No. I want to see this person." I slid my arm from Angel's grasp and walked forward until I reached the casket.

"Sir, unless you know this man personally, we have to ask you to leave. You are interfering with something very very important." The pastor said, pressing a hand to my chest. I stared at him and revealed my Devil face to him and only him. He yelled out in fear and stumbled back, knocking the casket over making everyone gasp in fear. I grinned as the pastor pulled out his cross and aimed it at me.

"I'm glad I got someone's body who doesn't believe in God. I'm afraid that doesn't work on me, Pastor," I stepped forward, grabbing the old man by his neck and lifting him into the air. I threw him across the room, his body falling towards the middle of the row of pews. Everyone in the room screamed again and tried to leave but I turned, raising my arms quickly which caused the windows to board up and all exits to close.

"Blondie, what are you doing?" Angel asked, running over to me and cowering in fear when everyone turned to us, shouting slurs and words that were ineffective to me. I looked down at Angel who turned to my chest, shaking and trying not to cry as he gripped my suit tightly. Anger built in my chest and my eyes glistened bright red.

"You upset my Queen. I hope you all know this means punishment." I growled, the ground under us rumbling violently. "I was to give you all a quick, painless death but I've decided to waste my time on you worthless humans. Bowing down to someone who doesn't give a shit about any of you! At least I know you exist, and I'll make sure your Lord and Saviour starts to after a few more rounds of this."

I grinned evilly and I swiped my hand across the room, everyone besides Angel and the dead one behind me disappearing. "Don't cry, Angel. I made them all go away, we can torture them later." Angel took a step back from me and wiped his eyes. I gave him a quick kiss to the top of his head. I turned to the dead one and crouched down above him.

"I'll bring you back to life and have a long, long, chat with you, don't you worry sir," I smirked.

*************************