I

Daily updates?

Scott

I finally found him. My queen was finally in my hands. I watched as his body fell limp to the ground as I whispered to him, "Sleep, my queen." through his mind. He wilted like a flower and I quickly swooped an arm out to catch him. He was under my spell and I could do whatever I desired to my little pet

I picked his body up in my arms and I quickly looked around for noisy mortals in case they saw me. As I found none, I started to open the gates to my home. The city was bleak and quite boring. Dirty pavement and garbage littered my vision. I could change it in a single moment but never found the time or patience to do so.

As I walked downwards, I stared at my pet's facial features. He was beautiful; structured jaw, pointy cheekbones, and soft olive green skin. His head was tilted back and breathing slow and steady. I marveled at him, he was beyond prettier than I previously thought. He is going to be so lovely by my side. I leaned forward and placed a kiss to his soft lips just to get a quick taste before I started walking again.

Though it wasn't right to bring a human to hell, I am the King and choose to break whatever rules I wanted to. I have powers beyond the little imaginations of humans. People may call me cruel, but I like to believe that every good leader must have the guts to do what is right. Hell was not what people thought it was. People always thought Hell was just full of fire and the only piece of furniture which was my throne, but it was the complete opposite.

Hell was like the human world, it still turned night and day, it still had different seasons, we kept time here, we still had stores, buildings and other things that the human world would have. The only thing different is that Hell had a leader and rules were made. The only fire pit we had was in my castle in the basement. Apart from the torture chamber which was like a giant sauna, just ten times hotter.

Anyone that dared to break a rule while in Hell was brought to the pit and burned alive and their soul was kept in a tiny potion bottle that was on a chain that was given to that person's relative and/or spouse. Luckily the only people that caused a ruckus, were the Rebels. Those were the ones who refused to let their soul be taken out and lived their life fully aware of being in Hell. At least half of Hell was populated by them.

Everyone that was a part of Hell had to dye parts or all of their hair some sort of a red shade as it symbolizes their commitment to me and my kingdom. I didn't like the way my hair looked with highlights so I dyed my whole head of hair dark, blood red. I planned on making my queen's hair red on the tips since I thought it would match his silky locks. He was going to be so beautiful on the throne.

I headed back to my palace. A tall black gate stood in front of the kingdom, keeping intruders out. My palace stood tall in the center of the city dark crimson red, tall towers decorated the huge building. The gloomy clouds hovered over my home. My little flower was so small as I held him in my arms. As soon as we entered my hallway, he started to stir in his sleepy mind state which made me hurry up to my room. He whimpered in his sleep, burying his face in my chest. I slowly lifted the boy's small frame on to the black silky sheets.

I closed off the gate to the human world so he had no chance of escaping. 

********************