XXXIV

Mitch

"Mitch, this is my brother Amenadiel, Uriel and my sister Azreal. Damn workers didn't tell me The Angel of Death was coming along as well." Blondie said, running his hand over my back as he pointed to his siblings.

Amenadiel grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I'm our Father's favorite son, just so you know." The black man with a goatee smirked and stepped back, chuckling when Blondie glared at him.

"I can foresee patterns, cause and prevent deaths. It's fun to toy down at Earth." Uriel, the short white man with dark bags under his eyes said as he shook my hand.

"Angel of Death. Nice to meet you." Azreal, the peppy, short woman with a bowl cut waved.

I hummed as I stared at the three then faced Blondie. "How's dinner coming?" He turned to the dining room and swiped his fingers, the two tall, black symboled doors rocking open and slamming against the opposite walls.

"Go on in, have a seat. Make yourself at home. Except you, Azreal, you were raised in a fucking hell hole."

"Says you." Azreal hummed, skipping into the dining room and helping herself to a seat then tossing her legs up onto the table.

"Will you come and help me, Angel?" Blondie asked, resting a hand on my lower hip, his fingers suggesting at something only I would figure out. "I can't get everything on my own."

"Of course," I said, walking ahead of Blondie and swaying his hips. Blondie waited until the kitchen doors shut and he grasped my waist, pushing me against the island counter.

I looked up at Blondie with a seductive look and I moaned lowly when he pressed our lips together, immediately slithering his tongue inside to explore my mouth. I pushed Blondie away and I covered my mouth immediately.

"You're going to ruin my lipstick." I groaned, skipping over to the metal fridge and looking at myself.

"You be on your best behavior, you here? I don't need my siblings disowning me any more than they already do."

I rose an eyebrow and I looked over while wiping the edges of my lips. "What is that supposed to mean? You're embarrassed by me?"

"Not embarrassed. Just... what's the word..." Blondie clicked his tongue, thinking to himself.

I rolled my eyes and strutted to the kitchen doors. "Whatever," Blondie growled and he grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"You be on your best behavior, Angel. Do you understand?" Scott hissed, his eyes glowing red. I felt myself grow weak at the sight and I nodded slowly.

"Y-Yes, sir."

"Good boy," Blondie said, releasing my arm. "Go out there and make small talk. I'll be out with dinner in a second."

-

"It was nice to meet you, Mitch," Amenadiel said, kissing my hand before he walked to the stairs of the mansion. I watched with mesmerizing eyes as beautiful, smooth and silky black wings sprouted from Amenadiel's back and he disappeared into thin air. Azreal and Uriel did the same thing though they went in different directions before they turned into dust.

I turned around and saw Blondie rolling his eyes before departing back into the mansion.

"If those three have wings, shouldn't you?" I questioned, following Blondie as I took off my coat and rested it in the arms of one of the guards standing by the doors. The guard walked off and I went up to the Blondie, grabbing his arm. "Will you listen to me?"

"Don't talk to me right now, Angel." Scott huffed, going in the direction of his office, something clicking inside of me and I looked around, almost confused as to where I was.

************************