XXIII

Scott

I hovered my hand over Angel's forehead and trailed it down his body while wiggling my fingers. Red lights escaped the tips and seeped into Angel's skin. I let out a sigh and rubbed my wrist before walking to the other side of the room.

"Blondie. Where are they?" Angel asked.

I picked up a box next to my dresser and put it on the bed, glancing up at Angel. "I sent them away."

"Where?" Angel asked again, his body too weak for him to scream at me so he just mumbled.

"Heaven. I'm letting Him take care of them, I'm tired of babying them." I picked up a small potion bottle and twirled the contents around before setting it back in the box and picking up a different bottle.

"They aren't dead?"

"Not yet," I stated, carrying the bottle I held over to Angel. I shook the liquid before taking the cork out and placing my hand underneath his head. "Drink up, Angel, it'll make you feel better." Angel lifted his head just enough for me to help pour the liquid into his mouth.

Once he swallowed the liquid, his eyes turned a light red though he wouldn't be able to tell. The hues in the red changed for a minute or two before settling back to his original milk chocolate color.

"Blondie? Why do you call me 'Angel'? Isn't that a term for Heaven's Guardian's or something?" Angel spoke.

"No of course not. Angel is another slang for beautiful, attractive, other words like that." I mumbled. "We call what humans consider 'Angels', 'Heavenly Beings'." My mouth felt sour at the words that escaped my mouth.

I put away the box of potions under the bed and stared down at Angel before starting to take off my suit. Once I took my undershirt off, I felt eyes burning into my back and I turned to see Angel sitting up in the bed, staring at me with droopy eyes. "Need something?"

"N-No. Just admiring." Angel sat up on his knees and moved to the edge of the bed, leaning forward to grab my arm and pull me to the bed. He gripped my shoulders for balance before kissing me sweetly. I placed one hand on Angel's waist to keep him steady as I took control of the kiss and let my tongue slither between his lips and wrap around his.

Angel let out a soft moan as he wrapped his arms around my neck, pushing himself farther into my arms. I pulled away from the kiss and held him at a distance.

"You need to rest before you do anything to involves a lot of stamina. We can continue this in the morning." I stated as I finished undressing and put on comfortable clothes.

"But, it's only the middle of the day, we still have time."

"Yes, I understand that but you attempting to escape the padded locks did a toll on your body. You need to rest." I ordered, walking to the bed after I put my suit into the laundry chute and pushed Angel on his back. "I promise we will have intercourse once you feel better."

"That word is weird. Just say sex." Angel sassed before tucking himself under the sheets and turning on his stomach, his face stuffed into my pillow.

**************************