VIII

Mitch

I ran down the halls and pulled my shoes on at the same time. As I hugged a knee to my chest to attempt to tie the laces, I tripped and fell towards the floor but my face came in contact with a broad chest and two hands were placed under my thighs. I got picked up and placed on someone's waist. I took in my surroundings and looked down to see Blondie under me.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Blondie asked as he walked towards his room and set me down on the bed. He bent down and placed my foot on his knee to tie my shoes and I watched him in amusement.

"Well for one, I can finally see my friends again and two, I can go to my house and collect my clothes and toiletries." I giggled and reached my hand down to run my fingers through Blondie's fading red hair. He turned his head into the touch before looking up at me. I blinked once and before I knew it, I was pinned down into the bed by Blondie's invisible restraints. 

A whimper escaped my mouth and I wiggled in the embrace. Blondie tsked and ran his hands from my feet up to my ankles. He rubbed my ankle and moved his hands up to my calves, then my knees and my thighs. As he was moving his hands up, Blondie secretly spread my legs apart each time his hands moved. 

I shivered at the touch and leaned my head back to let out a shaky breath. His hands hooked under my knees and he placed them on his shoulders as he stood up and hovered over my defenseless body. I stared up at him with lust clouding my eyes. He leaned down and his hands caged me in his embrace. 

"May I?" He asked and his fingers traced my neck and moved up to my cheek. I smiled at his hesitation and I nodded my head. 

"Please," I whispered and soon felt his lips against mine. My eyes fluttered closed and my arms were finally released. I moved my legs down to where they rested against Blondie's hips and I wrapped my thin arms around his neck. The kiss deepened greatly and Blondie's tongue invaded my mouth. I moaned at the feeling and taste, my eyebrows furrowing as my grip around Blondie's neck tightened and I pulled his head down to be closer to mine. 

Blondie's hands slipped on the silky sheets and he collapsed onto his forearms. He let out a deep groan and his hands slipped to my hips as he pushed me further onto the bed so he could balance himself on his knees. I allowed him to do so and I let my legs drop so my shoes were placed on the mattress and I could sit up against the headboard.

"Wait, Blondie." I grabbed Blondie's hands as they started to slip under the back of my jeans. 

"Do you think we can wait on that?" I asked embarrassingly. 

Blondie pulled away and looked taken back by my outburst. "I- I, sure. But why? Are you scared?" He asked and sat back on his heels to cup my face and assure me I wasn't going to be forced. 

"No, of course not! I've had sex before it's just." I paused to think about my response. "I don't really know. I think I want to take it slow. You know? We've only known each other for a week and we still have so much to learn about each other, including our names." I said and Blondie moved to sit next to me against the headboard. 

Over the past few days, he seemed to get more attached to me and I almost rubbed off on him since I noticed he was less aggressive and more sweet and passionate towards me. He didn't have that evil glare I saw the first time he met; it was more of a twinkle. We've both changed over the week of me before kept in this castle. I've become more submissive and understanding, I've learned to accept that I'm in Hell and I will soon rule the kingdom; Blondie's words, not mine. 

Nonetheless, having control over something so huge is so exciting. You get to control who says what or who does what. Plus, from the looks from the balcony, this world could use a bit of fixing, starting with the rubbish that laid on the streets. It may be Hell, but everyone could use some manners. I felt Blondie's lips against mine and snapped out of my trance. 

"You ok, Love? You were thinking pretty loudly." He chuckled and grabbed my hand to kiss my knuckles. Oh, that was a problem as well, Blondie being able to read my mind. I rolled my eye and snuggled into his embrace. 

"I'm fine. Just thinking." I smiled and stood up from the bed. Blondie followed and before I could run out of the door, I was pushed against it, my chin resting against the dark oak as my eyes were trained on the ceiling. 

"Just hold still ok, Love? I just need to give you a little something." I heard shuffling and suddenly, I felt a flaming hot piece of something being pressed against my neck. I winced and quickly brought myself out of Blondie's grip and ran to the other side of the room as I held my neck protectively. 

"Love, it's alright. This is going to help you." 

"What is it?" I asked fearfully. 

"It's a crystal. Please let me do this. I trust you and you need to trust me." I whimpered but followed Blondie's orders as I walked to him. 

"What does it do?" 

"It'll give you powers. My powers at that." My eyes lit up at the words and my head snapped to meet his eyes. 

"Wait! So I can get to and from Earth myself?!" I asked excitedly and I hugged Blondie tightly.

"Yes, but, it's going to take you a while before you have the powers under control. This is just going to help you be able to use them. Plus, it'll boost your senses so you can be able to see clearer, smell better and everything else." I gaped at the crystal and went to touch it but pulled back quickly.

"All that is just that tiny thing?" Blondie nodded and he tilted my head to the side. He pressed his hand to my neck quickly and I bit my lip to endure the pain as I felt the shard enter my skin. My eyes opened quickly and I felt myself lighten in weight. My breath quickened and my muscles tensed. I twitched violently and a pale hand hovered my over my eyes and before I knew it, it was all gone.

I sat up in a familiar bed and I had a small headache. My eyes took time to adjust to the lighting but they adjusted rather quickly making me ponder. I sniffed the air and smelt something funky but soothing at the same time. Footsteps descended down the hallway were clear to my ears and the door opened, startling me. 

"You're awake, finally," Scott said a hushed voice but I could hear him crystal clear. 

"W-What happened?" I asked and went to chew on the side of my tongue but felt something sharp poked through the muscle. I gasped in surprise and opened my mouth, blood filling it shortly but the blood faded as well as the wound. I poked a finger into my mouth and felt my teeth. My canines were sharper than usual. 

"After I gave you that crystal, you passed out for several days," Blondie said calmly and walked over to me to feel my head. 

"Is that normal?" 

"Yes. It happened to me when my father gave me the crystal so I knew it would happen to you. Do you feel anything off?" 

"Just my senses. My body feels tingly." I responded as I stood from the bed and felt myself strengthen in my balance. I looked at myself and noticed I was in plaid boxers and a oversized shirt. 

"I changed you while you were sleeping. You were sweating and I thought the clothes you were in were a bit too hot since you were in the clothes you came here in. Which was sweatpants and a large hoodie." I thanked Blondie silently and walked towards the bathroom, stopping when I heard a voice. It was much like the one I had heard that night but it was much much clearer and less disoriented. 

"How'd I get so lucky to be able to capture that?" I blushed to myself and turned around to see Blondie's eyes raking over my body. Once he noticed I turned, he looked away quickly and his face turned pink. I giggled and walked into the bathroom and soon started a shower.

*****************