III

Scott

He looked up at me and started to laugh. "Ha ha, 'Welcome to hell'. That's hilarious, at least my kidnapper is funny." He chuckled, finding my answer humorous. What a cute, innocent boy. He knew absolutely nothing, so oblivious.

"Sweetheart, it wasn't a joke," I said slowly shifting a bit closer to him. He tried to press against the headboard and back away from me.

He glared at me and snapped back, "Yeah, and I'm a queen." I laughed at his irony. If only he knew. "No, but seriously. Who the fuck are you? You can't just take someone whenever you want!" His voice turned sour towards the end of his accusation. The boy was asking too many questions that I couldn't answer. 

"Those are questions for later my sweet. For now, let's do a tour." I said and sat up to grab my Queen's hand and tug him off the bed, the boy obviously struggling but I won the battle and pushed him back into the hallway. Before he could struggle away from me, I swooped him up into my arms.

"Struggle and you'll regret it." My silent threat seemed to make him freeze and lose his stony glare. He looked around the dark hallway, anywhere but my eyes. I started to stroll down the corridor slowly, to let him absorb the new scenery of my beautiful home.

"Even if you'll never believe me, my little pet, I'll tell you the truth. You are in Hell; my humble abode."

He seemed bored and rolled his eyes while admiring the golden torches among the walls. "You're right, I'll never believe you. Of course, I had to be taken by a lunatic." His sass made my anger boil and my body grew with hot rage.

I flipped his light figure over my shoulder, receiving a scream from him. I suddenly started to slap his rear end, making him squeak out a, "What the fuck!?"

I continued to spank him before speaking darkly through clenched teeth as I emphasized certain words with a harder smack. "You will never, ever, disrespect me again! I demand you respect me, you are in my Kingdom! I am the boss and don't you forget it." He started to kick my stomach violently while scratching my back, squirming.

"You are the one that took me from my home! I didn't ask to be here with a lunatic, swinging me around like a potato sack! I don't need your fucking bossy ass trying to control me." He screamed.

I felt myself begin to lose control, I roughly placed him on the ground. I snapped my fingers, and a pair of cuffs appeared. The pretty boy looked up at me, his wide eyes made him looked shocked. I clipped the handcuffs on him before seething a small, "Get up." He timidly stood up, as I started to pace back to my room. I heard the little pitter patter of his steps following my loud ones, that echoed around the castle.

I attempted to get my fury in control, my goal was never to hurt my Queen, maybe scare him a bit, but nothing more. If he continued to be disrespectful...I don't know what to do with him. How he managed to be so enraged and so quickly become submissive, is beyond me.

We arrived at my room, I quickly stepped to the side and opened the door. Shoving his back, I pushed him into the room and locked the door. I just needed time to think of a game plan.

I've already proved to him that I'm a magical being, as he's already seen my powers. But now, I need to find a way to gain the little one's trust. The little sweetheart needed to become used to the new environment. The little human would need time to process everything. First, I would let him get comfortable with me. Then I would tell him about me being a King... I wouldn't want to overwhelm him now.

All I know is that my Queen would be mine.  

*************************