XXIV

💦

Mitch

I trailed my finger along Blondie's chest, toying with his chest hairs.

"How do you feel?" Blondie asked, still out of breath.

"A little sore but I'm fine, I loved it." I leaned up and kissed Blondie sweetly before I climbed over his body to get off the bed. "I'm going to take a shower, want to join?"

"Round two?" Blondie asked hopefully, reaching over and groping my rear end, his large hand squeezing one of my butt cheeks. I darted to the bathroom door and turned to stare at Blondie. I raised one of my hands and bent a finger, motioning Blondie towards me. He smirked and quickly got out of the bed, practically running towards me and pushing me into the bathroom.

He shut the door and locked it before pushing me against it and slamming our lips together. I raised my hand towards the shower and turned it on, looking over at Scott with a small smile.

"Already getting better. I'm proud of you my little Demon." Blondie whispered sexily into my ear as he licked it and moved to my neck. He kissed and licked where ever he could reach, moving across my neck and collarbone to bite into his mark. I let out a gaspy moan and reached up, grabbing a hold of his rose red hair.

"Ooh..." I whimpered, my knees buckling underneath me though Blondie held me by my hips tightly. I felt his large hand cup my balls and fondle them making my eyes roll to the back of my head and my cock spring to life.

Blondie growled lowly and trailed his free hand along the side of hip before cupping my rear end, squeezing gently. "Come on, Angel, let's get in that shower. I can't wait to see the water trickling down your chest."

I lifted one of my legs up against his hip as I gripped Blondie's biceps. I pushed myself against him and rocked my hips slowly before setting my food back down and walking toward the shower. I opened the glass door and stepped in, the warm water running down my back making me moan lightly.

Blondie walked in behind me and pushed me against the shower wall. He pressed against me and the coldness of the wall made my cock twitch and I pushed my rear end against Blondie's front. I placed my hands on the wall and started to bend down.

"Angel? Have you ever gotten eaten out?" Blondie asked, I moaned out at the thought. I butt my ass out towards him and lowered the pressure of the water that came out of the shower head. He got on his knees behind me and licked along my entrance, a shiver rippled through my body and I nearly fell to my knees.

Blondie let out a deep moan and spread apart my cheeks to get better access to my hole and shoved his tongue inside of me. He wiggled it around and pressed it against my walls. I moaned out and arched my back while pushing my ass back against Blondie at the same time.

"Blondie..."

Blondie slipped his tongue out of my hole and stood up, gripping my hips and spinning me around to pin me against the wall. "What is it, Angel?"

"Please fuck me." I gripped his shoulder blades and did a one-up along his toned body.

"How do you want it?" Blondie growled into my ear. "Me or the bigger me?"

"Bigger the better."

**********************