IV

Mitch

He was crazy, a lunatic, a psychopath. I was going to die. I had to act quickly before he killed me.

But what were his intentions?

Was Blondie going to kill me? Torture me?... Rape me?

I shuddered at the thought and quickly shook my head. He wouldn't. He treated me well today, he fed me, offered a bath and talked to me but, I was terrified of him. I tried to be cautious around him, careful. I didn't want him angry again. I didn't want to find out what this man was capable of.

The door opened, pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned to see him walking through the door, a pair of boxers hanging loosely on his waist making me stare. Although I wouldn't like to admit it, he was captivating. He caught my glance and strolled over to where I sat on the edge of the bed deep in thought.

"Are you going to start behaving?" He asked and leaned close to my face. He was intimidating. My instincts were begging me to act submissively. The adrenaline of fear was coursing through my body. I couldn't let him win.

"Never. Now tell me where the hell I am!" I seethed into his face, quickly hiding my panic with fake confidence.

A switch flicked inside of him. A rage slowly grew onto his face. His eyes flashed dark red for a moment and he clenched his teeth with anger. "You're in hell. I don't care if you believe the truth or not." He hissed, quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me up to stand with him.

"And I already told you, I'm a fucking queen. Just let me go home already!" I started flailing my arms around, attempting to hit him in the chest or in the face if I was lucky but, he still kept an iron grip around my waist pulling me closer to him forcing my arms to be trapped against his chest.

He stared at me in my brown eyes with his grayish blue ones, almost like he was trying to stare into my soul. His gaze seemed to freeze me and his rage disappeared but was replaced with a scary glint in his piercing eyes. He snapped his fingers and a leash appeared in his hand. I gasped at him. Though I've seen him do this before, I continued to believe I was just stuck in a nightmare, unable to wake up.

He pushed me back a bit and tied the leash to the middle of my cuffs as I hung in the air. I was set back down on my feet and he started to tug me out of the room. I tried to struggle to get my way but his strength outnumbered mine.

Blondie dragged me down the hallway into a door that was identical to all the others. It was like a labyrinth here. What does he keep hidden behind those doors?

It wasn't long until we arrived at his desired destination and he pushed me inside. The room looked like a normal bedroom, but not as grand as the room he kept me in before. The bed was bare except for a small red blanket that was draped across it. No personal objects or anything among the dark grey walls. The room looked bleak and boring.

He started to pull the metal chain attached to the cuffs. And dragged me like a puppy towards a balcony attached to the lifeless room.

"Does this place look like Earth to you?" He questioned, pushing me in front of him, forcing me to look out into the city.

The air was heavy and stunk like oil, but the city was beautifully built. I looked up and saw the once blue sky now colored into a gray hue. The sky looked humdrum, obsidian buildings stood as still as soldiers ready for battle. They were tall, but nothing like I had ever seen before. The streets were crowded with people, their outfits were unworldly. They dressed in robes and headpieces that weren't known to me. All wore red and black, different shades ranging from scarlet to grey. A quiet hum of chatter was heard from the balcony, appearing to be much louder down below in the mysterious city.

I rush of fear quickly struck me like a slap to the face. There was no way I was on Earth. I was pulled back by my leash, now being tugged down the eerie hallway. He walked at a face pace causing me to trip over my feet a couple of times. He led me down a spiral staircase on a different side of the corridor.

My heart pounded in my chest in panic. There's no way, this has to be a dream. As we were walking down the steps I felt a feeling of dread. Blondie could've been telling the truth the whole time.

We stepped back onto the concrete floor. We entered a basement made of stone, the walls were lined with whips and different liquids in potions bottles. They came in all colors, some emitted a fog like smoke, the aurora sent chills up my spine. The sight was chilling, like a creepy witches hut straight out of a movie.

A trap door was planted in the middle of the room, taunting my curiosity. He looked back towards the stairs where we entered and lifted a hand, the door slammed shut with a click, locking the door. Blondie looked towards me, a look of amusement graced his face when he sensed my fear.

"Nothing to be afraid of, my queen." His voice was unnerving as he dropped my leash, letting it swing and tap my body slightly. He paced over to the other end of the room, past the petrifying wall of torture devices and witches potions.

A red switch hung among the wall, Blondie pulled the lever causing the trap door to swing open. A bone-chilling feeling swept over my body and my knees began to shake. My body trembled as a terrified shriek came from inside the pit.

He gestured toward it, "Come here." My body followed his command as I walked slowly toward the unknown. I looked down.

Flames sprouted out and hair-raising screams were shouted. "Please free me!" A woman cried from down below. Agony and pain filled my ears as I fell to the floor screaming myself.

"N-no." I tried to convince myself that it wasn't real. Tears streamed down my face. The door was shut and there was only silence as I sniffled.

"Now do you understand?" My head snapped upward. I sobbed and finally came face to face with the truth.

I wasn't dreaming.

"Please. Let me leave.. p-please let me go," I had calmed down, but nothing could stop my tears from flowing. "When can I go home?" I whispered, my submissive side showing greatly. I was done being rebellious, I just needed to get out of here.

He chuckled again and leaned down close to my ear, his husky voice making me tremble and the hairs on my neck raise.

"You're already home, Angel."  

*****************************