****
Rebbie's POV

"You feeling ok? You look a little pale" Ocean asks. "Mhm. I just didn't get much sleep is all"

"Sorry about that. Tamika just wouldn't settle last night because of the blizzard" Janet cuts in. "No. It wasn't that. I was just uncomfortable those blow up mattresses aren't the the most comfy of beds" I chuckle slightly. "I don't mind Tamika's crying. Kinda takes me back having little kids around. Reminds me of when Austin was a baby. Anyway, enough about that. I'll help you guys get cleaned up" I smile, trying not to show my pain.

The truth is, I've been getting alot of bad stomach cramps since last night, but I haven't said anything because I'm sure it's nothing serious. Plus today is christmas eve and everybody's been so happy today and I don't want to ruin everybody's day by complaining about my pains and feeling tierd. It's probably just carrying all this fat around and sleeping on the blow up mattresses anyway.

I know everybody grains weight around the holidays and I say this every year, but this time I'm serious when I say. once christmas is over I'm gonna start getting to the gym and making more of an effort with my appearance. The last thing I need is Ray going off me because I've started to let myself go. He's already started being a little distant with me the last few days and seems more intersted in hanging out with the guys than he does with me.

****
Ray's POV

"But I want kenya to pull me on the sled again" Austin whines, when we bring the kids inside. "You guys can play with him again later" Rebbie, cuts in. "Yeah, he needs some rest and you guys need to warm up" Kathrine smiles, bringing everybody some hot drinks.

"Umm... we'll have ours later" Joesph says, getting up from his seat. "We need to go wrap the christmas presents" he smiles. "Can I talk to you a second?" Rebbie asks, leading me out the living room.

"Where are you guys really going?" .

"Umm... We need to go wrap presents" I lie. "But didn't you do that yesturday?"

"Yeah, but we messed them up"

"What's with the whisky?" She frowns, pointing at Michael, who's by the door, trying to sneak a bottle into his coat "It's cold out in the shed" I shrug.

"Then why don't I help? It'll be faster"

"No. We're fine. You stay here and keep warm"

"Is something wrong? You keep sneaking off with boys and we've barley spent any time alone"

"I'm not sneaking and we'll spend some time alone later ok?"

"Promise?"

"I promise. Tonight just you and me" I smile and kiss her softly the leave with the others.

"Everything ok?" Michael asks, as we're all walking towards the shed. "Yeah, Rebbie's was asking qustions though"

"Yeah, Ocean's started doing that too. Women are so paranoid sometimes"

"That's because their onto us" Joesph cuts in. "Now we need to get this done quick. Before they start trying to check up on us" he adds and quickly motions us all into the shed. "Do you have it?" I ask once the door is closed and Joesph nods taking it out of his pocket and hands it to me. "Ok. Lets do this before we get caught" he says and locks the door so the girls can't come in and see.

"You sure this is a good idea?" I asks nervously. "You can't back out now" Joesph shakes his head. "But, Rebbie's been acting really weird the last few days. And she seems really irritated with me latley and this might just piss her off more"