Wedding day

Michael's POV

"It still doesn't look right" I sigh, trying to fix my hair in the mirror "Will you just relax already? your hairs fine" my dad chuckles. "Why are you getting so nervous? Your already married to the girl" Randy cuts in. "Because everything has to go perfect ok? We've been waiting for 3 years for this day. This is a real wedding this time and not some shitty ceramony in a hostpital with fake paperwork. This is our actual wedding" I snap at him.

"Your mother and I did do our best" my dad mumbles "And to be fair we had alot thrown at us that day. You left the house a 17 year old boy an came back with a baby and a fiancee. It wasn't easy to plan a wedding on such short notice"

"I'm sorry" I sigh heavily, seeing how offended he seems "I'm greatfull for what you did that day, I truly am and so is Ocean. I meant this time there won't be any forged signitures or anything like that. It'll be official this time"

"So you an Ocean aren't really married?" Ray frowns confused "My dad forges Ocean's dads signiture, but our lawyer is a friend of Jackie's so he said he witnessed her dad signing it" I explain "So if they can't prove that the papers were forged then why are you guys going through all this again? legally your married so they can't change it"

"Because they wanna do it properly this time and have their dream wedding" My dad cuts in and he nods "Plus Michael just loves getting married to Ocean.. and having babies" Randy chuckles. "That's true" I shrug. "That reminds me.. I need to check with Ocean which wedding rings we're using" I say, turning to leave the room and my dad takes my arm stopping me. "You aint going anywhere you know the rules. You can't see the bride untill the wedding"

"But what if we use the wrong one's or...."

"It's the new rings you guys picked out last month and I have them right here" He cuts me off and shows them to me. "I still need to go and check on the girls. I haven't seen Veah or Princess since last night"

"Their fine. Their just next door with the rest of the women. There's no problems over there and there's no problems over here"

"Jeez.. It's only been one night" Ray chuckles. "Daddy just misses mommy is all" DJ cuts in "Is it time to go now?"

"Not yet buddy, we have another 42 minuites and 30 seconds"

"Your counting the seconds until you see you wife?" Randy chuckles "At least he's not counting the years... like you" My dad shrugs.

I'm about to speak when I hear Mikey, crying upstairs. "We best start getting him ready. can someone call Janet let her know he's awake so she can come see him?" I ask as i'm leaving the room.

since Ocean and I wanted to do everything tradtionally, her and the girls stayed next door at Mrs Bakers house and me and the guys stayed here. Janet, mother, Rebbie and LaToya came over briefly after they landed, but spent the rest of the night with Ocean and the girls at Mrs Bakers house. We did suggest Janet stay here or she could take Mikey with her to Mrs Bakers, but he was sleeping when she got here and she didn't wanna wake him up, but luckily he's awake now and he can finally see his mommy again.

****
Janet's POV

I'm at Mrs Bakers house texting with Chad while everybody's busy fussing over Ocean and mother walks back into the room. "That was your father on the phone. Mikey's awake now if you want to go over and see him before we leave and you can help get him ready"

"But I thought it was bad luck to see them before the wedding"

"It's only bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other" Maria, Mrs Bakers granddaughter chuckles, while still working on Ocean's hair. "Well maybe I should just leave it for now. They don't need all of us getting him ready and their bringing them over soon anyway" I point out. "Janet, You haven't seen your son since you left for rehab. You could atleast make the effort" LaToya sighs. "Why is everybody making such a big deal about this?" I frown. "He's been happy with Michael and Ocean for the past few weeks. Why should me being here make any difference to that?"