Too much

Ray's POV

"Why is this stupid thing taking so damn long!?" Michael snaps while trying to do something on his laptop.

"Is everything ok?" I ask, walking over to him and he sighs heavily. "I forgot to send the details to some house Randy's supposed to be working on and he's flipping out" he mumbles, not bothering to look up from his laptop.

"But I thought Randy, Tito and LaToya deal with all that now"

"Only the physical side. I still do all the paper work an book the jobs and stuff"

"Don't you think that's a little too much on you? You got the kids an work and..." I'm cut off when Michael's phone starts ringing an he sighs heavily, looking at the number.

"Ok Randy! I forgot ok!? I'm trying to send the details as we speak!" Michael snaps as soon as he answers the phone then hangs up an goes back to what he was doing.

Ocean comes into the kitchen, carrying Mikey with Princess crawling behind her. She hands Mikey to Michael and he takes him in one had while still looking at his screen and Ocean puts Princess in her high chair and starts making breakfast for everybody. And DJ and Veah are excitedly running around the house playing tag.

"You ok?" I ask seeing the pissed off expression on her face.

"Mrs Baker usually babysits while I'm at work an she's just called to say she has some appointment an only just remembered" she sighs "Now I'm gonna have to call work an tell her I can't go in again"

"If you want I could take DJ and Veah to daycare and then stay home an watch Princess and Mikey for you" I suggest an she shakes her head. "I'm not taking them back to that place ever again! Not after they stood back an let some bratty little kid bully Veah and then have the balls to get mad at DJ for defending her!" She frowns.

"So what are you gonna do? The next daycare is miles away and..."

"God dammit!!" Michael snaps,  cutting me off and I turn an see Mikey has threw up all over him and his laptop. "What the hell is taking her so long up there?" He sighs handing the baby to me.

"Janet! Will you hurry the hell up and get your ass down here!" He yells from the top of the stairs an when he doesn't receive a reply he storms up the stairs.

****
Janet's POV

I'm sitting in my room staring at my phone in shock. Not only has 'Anonymous' still not left me alone, they've now sent me another video and this time it's of me and Ben together, having sex.

I have no idea how this person filmed this, but if anybody sees this my life will be ruined and they said the only only way I can stop them is to give them $500 which there's no way I can get.

After watching the video, I get another text message.

From: Anoyomous
You have until the end of the week or everybody gets to see what a filthy whore you are

I sit staring at the message for a moment then after much hesitation I finally reply.

From: Janet
I can't get that much.. Why are you doing this to me?

From: Anoyomous
Check out your facebook

I look at the message confused then go to my facebook and everything looks normal, then I notice a photo I took of me and Mikey last night which I hadn't posted yet and lots of people have liked and commented on the photo then once again my phone beeps.

From: Anoyomous
Your friends and family seemed to really like this photo. Wonder how they'd feel about this one?

I get another text an it's photos of me completely naked.