Trick or treat?

Rebbie's POV

"Hey" I smile, walking into Janet's hospital room "You all ready?"

"Mhm. All packed and ready to get this little angel home" she smiles, looking over at Tamika. "She's such a cutie" I smile, looking over at her. "How come your here so early? I didn't think anyone was coming untill later"

"I came to check on Ray. I don't know if you heard but..."

"We all heard" I hear and I turn and see. Jackie, Marlon and Tito.

"How long have you all been here?"

"Not long enough" Marlon smiles and he and the others walk over to Janet and give her a hug. Then turn their attention to Tamika.

"I still can't believe my baby sister is now a mother of two. Ugh... I feel so old" Jackie smiles, making Janet chuckle slightly.

"He's fine by the way. Other than the cracked rip and busted nose and concussion that is" I say with and attitude.

"And so is your brother and sister in-law. Incase your interested" Tito turns to me with the same attitude. "So your all on Michael's side. That's typical. He attacks Ray and you all still side with him"

"Actually we don't" Marlon cuts in. "We all know Michael was out if line, but what you did was worst" he adds "Me?" I frown confused. "Yeah you, what kind of sister calls the police on their own brother? You don't do that to your own family. Him and Ocean got arrested because of you. And Ocean didn't even do anything wrong"

"She was attacking Ray too!"

"No! She was sticking up for her husband when your crazy boyfriend started punching our brother. The fight was over, but he decided to carry it on not him!" He snaps.

"What's gonna happen to them?" Janet cuts in. "They'll be fine" Tito reasures her. "Ray admitted he caused the fight and the police let them go this morning and..."

"He what!? Why would he do that?" I frown confused, knowing full well Michael was the one that started that fight.

"Why don't you go ask your boyfriend? Clearly he means more to you than your own brother"
Marlon says with says with an attitude and I turn and walk out, not bothering to reply, because no matter what I say, their all going to side with Michael as always.

Maybe if everybody didn't baby him so much he wouldn't be the way he is.

****

Joesph's POV

"So Ray was the one that started fighting with you two?" Grace asks Michael and Ocean skeptically. "Mhm. We didn't do anything. We just went to visit Janet" Michael replies "That's why she didn't show up for her visit. She's not still gonna lose her visits because of that will she? Because it wasn't her fault and..."

"She won't lose her visits if she had a valid reason for not showing up, but I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here to talk about the two of you being arrested last night for assault" She cuts Michael off. "They didn't assualt anybody. They were defending themselves. Ray was the one assaulting people" I cut in.

"Why would your friend just randomly attack you? Surely something must have happened before that?"

"No, we didn't do anything. He'd clearly been drinking though" Ocean lies and she nods and starts writing something in her notes.

"Has he ever shown this kind of agression before?"

"No. It was just so random" Michael replies. "And he lives with you right?"