Visitor

Rebbie's POV

"Are you serious!? She told me she did" I frown "Well according to Michael an Ocean she didn't. Infact, LaToya is the only one that saw her leave" Joesph replies. "Why would she just take off like that? What the hell is wrong with her?"

"I don't know, but she told me she did. She's still asleep at the moment. Let me go talk to her an find out what's going on an i'll call you back"

"Well, We're leaving for the airport at 1pm so wake her up now. I want this dealt with before we leave" he says sternly.

"I'll go talk to her now" I sigh heavily and hang uo the phone then go upstairs to wake Janet, but when I open the door, she's already awake and lying on her bed with her phone.

"Why didn't you tell anybody you were leaving?" I snap an she looks at me confused.

"At the party. Why would you just leave an not say goodbye to anybody"

"I did"

"So how come Joesph just called an said you didn't. Michael was really upset when he realised you left. Why would you do that?" I frown confused.  "I did say goodbye to him. He probably just forgot. He was drinking alot" she shrugs. "He did look a little tipsy" I mutter. "Well either way. Everybody's gonna leave for the airport at 1pm so you need to hurry up an get dressed if you wanna see everybody before they leave"

"But I said all my goodbyes to everybody yesturday so I wouldn't have to today. I know their flying back today so they'll probably be busy packing and stuff"

"If you said your goodbyes yesturday then why is Joesph on the phone saying you didn't. I know Michael had been drinking, but Ocean hadn't and neither had LaToya or mother or Joesph an they say the same thing" I point out an she doesn't saying anything for a moment.

"I forgot ok? There was a lot of people there an I forgot to say goodbye to some of them. I didn't do it on purpose"

"Why didn't you just say that? You still have time now, If you hurry up an get get ready" I smile, slightly an she doesn't say anything.

"Is it because of Joesph?" I ask an she looks at me confused. "Are you worried he's still gonna be mad when you get there?" I ask an she nods. "I just don't wanna go there knowing it's just gonna end up in an argument an everybody being mad at me" she explains and I nod understandably.

Joesph may have sounded calm on the phone, but I know Joesph and know what he's like. He was the same way when we were kids. He'd be calm when talking to you, but we always knew the beatings were coming. He even said on the phone he wanted this dealt with before he left. Which growing up we kne, Only meant one thing and it explains why Janet is so scared to go there.

"If your worried about how Joesph's gonna act then i'll make something up. I'll just say your sick or something, but you'll have to go back eventually to get Mikey"

"But, I thought Michael and Ocean said they'd take care of him while I was here"

"They did, but you can still go see him. It's only like 10 minuites in the car" I smile slightly and she smiles back at me the same way.

****
Joesph's POV

"I can't believe that girl sometimes" I sigh, hanging up the phone. "What's happened?" Kathrine asks. "That was Rebbie. She said Janet's not feeling too good"

"So she isn't coming?"

"Nope" I shake my head. "All I wanted was to say goodbye to her before we leave. After everything this family's done for her, Is it really that much to ask?" I frown.