Interfering

Kathrine's POV

"I just don't see why Rebbie has to come. This is nothing to do with her" Joesph complains as I'm finishing making breakfast. "Because she wants to be there for Janet and Janet wants her there. Anyway, if the social worker sees us all there together then she'll see what a close and supporting family we are"

"She just wants to interfere with things that have nothing to do with her"

"Don't you think it's time the two of you talked and tried to make amends? Or atleast work out your differences? She's your daughter and you've worked things out with the rest of our kids"

"You don't think I've tried? She doesn't wanna make amends and I'm sick of trying and I'm sick of her always getting involed in things that have nothing to do with her"

"Janet's her little sister. Of course it has something to do with her"

"When it suits her. I didn't see her once when we were having all that trouble with Michael. Not even so much as a phone call. And as for Janet? She's the one that caused all this"

"How is this Rebbie's fault?" I frown confused. "She was the one putting it in Janet's head to give up her kid and then starts getting at Michael for not giving Mikey back and says he should be with Janet. All she's done is cause trouble and If she hadn't gotten involved and started messing with everybody's head and confusing Michael, Ocean and Janet then none of this would have happened" he frowns. "At one point you wanted Janet to adopt Mikey to Ocean and Michael too. Or have you forgotten about that?" I point out. "No, but I didn't start messing with her head about it though did I? She said she wanted to keep the baby and I let her move here to stay with Michael and Ocean. Not because I didn't want her around, but to give her a better chance. She has way more opportunities here than she ever would have back in Idiana" he frowns getting offensive. "But you did it because you thought it was what was best for Jane right? Just like Rebbie thought the what she was doing was best for her"

"Her keeping out of people's buisness is what's best" he mumbles. "I'm gonna go see if Janet's ready yet" I sigh, walking out of the the room.

After their talk last night, Michael called his and Ocean's social worker and set up a meeting for her to come to their home today so we can all talk and find out about how a reverse adoption works and how and when Janet can get back custody of Mikey. I do agree with Joesph when he's says there's no reason for Rebbie to be at this meeting, but the last thing we need today is people arguing, especially infront of the social worker.

I get to Janet's room and I'm about to knock when I hear her talking and I open the door slightly and smile, watching her on the bed, talking to her baby bump.

"How long have you been there?" She smiles and looks over at me "Not long. I just came to tell ypu breakfast is ready" I smile, walking over and sit beside her on the bed.

"It's getting closer" I smile, looking down at her baby bump and she nods and smiles. "It's started moving alot more. It's feels like it's always on the move" she chuckles slightly, making me do the same.

"That's a good sign. He or she must be just as excited as we are" I smile and she nods and sighs slightly. "Your are happy aren't you?" I ask, confused and she nods. "I am.. but... I'm just scared that I'm not gonna be what he or she wants. What if I mess up again or..."

"Your gonna be a great mother" I smile, cutting her off. "I wasn't to Mikey" she mumbles. "You made mistakes. All parent's make mistakes, but that doesn't mean you'll be a bad parent. Look at Michael and Ocean. Lord knows how many times they messed up and their ok" I point out and she doesn't say anything for a moment.