Two sides

Michael's POV

I'm getting ready and Ocean comes into the bedroom. "I made you something to eat before you leave" she smiles and I nod, not saying anything. "You ok?"

"Maybe I should just cancel the session" I sigh heavily "This whole thing was a stupid idea anyway"

"What are you talking about? It's not stupid. Your going to your therapy session so you..."

"Yeah.. with Tony. It's stupid. It feels like I'm going to marriage counciling with a dude" I scrunch my face and Ocean giggles slightly. "Of course it's not. Don't you remeber when your dad came with us to therapy? It's kinda like that only Tony will get to talk too and you'll have James there so you'll both get the chance to talk and there's someone to step in so nothing gets out of hand. This is a really big step for you" she smiles and pecks my lips and I wrap my arms around her and kiss her back.

****
Tony's POV

I was really confused when I got a text from Michael telling me he wanted to work things out and asked me to meet him and come with him to therapy and apart of me was worried that it was just some prank, him and Ray were setting me up for, but I've spoke to Ocean and she's assured me that Ray has flown back to Indiana and Michael really does want to talk to me.

I'm getting ready and Timmy walks into the room. "You all ready for your marriage counciling with Michael?" He chuckles. "It's therapy, not marriage councing, dumb ass. Michael goes to therapy and has asked me to go with him so we can talk and work things out"

"So why doesn't he just talk to you when you drop me off to see Mikey and Janet?" He shrugs confused. "I don't know, but he's asked me to go with him and if that's what it's gonna take to put all this behind us then so be it" I shrug. "What exactly happened anyway?"

"Nothing. Just something stupid" I sigh "It must been something if the dude needs therapy because of it"

"That's not why he has therapy. He has that for some other stuff. I'm not exactly sure what though" I shrug. "So what happened?"

"Just let it go Timmy" I sigh And hurry up and get ready. Janet will be waiting for you.

****
Janet's POV

After Michael goes to his therapy session with Tony. Timmy and I have been sitting in the living room playing with Mikey and he's trying to work out what happened between them. "He didn't tell you anything? Or hint?" Timmy asks and I shake my head. "Michael doesn't really tell me much these days"

"But it happened when they were kids"

"Yeah and I would have been a baby so how would I know? Why do you care so much anyway. Their going to therapy to deal with so it's fine now" I shrug. "Your not even a little bit courious what made them hate each other so much?"

"I am, but trust me when it comes to Michael and Ocean. It's best not to ask. They have a pretty sketchy past" I shrug. "Like when they got kidnapped by gangsters and stuff? That must have must so cool!"

"It wasn't cool! Ocean and Princess almost died and it wasn't gangsters it was drug dealers" I frown. "More exciting than our lives. It's weird they went all boring and stuff now" he shrugs and I'm about to speak when the phone rings and I get up to answer it.

I understand Timmy being interested in Michael and Ocean's past, but it really pisses me off the way he acts like it was so amazing and exciting. The two of them went through hell and back and there's nothing boring about them wanting to have a normal life. Their life my seem boring and quiet to most people, but that's the life they've always wanted and them moving over here is the best thing that could have happened to them because they haven't gotten in even the slightest trouble since they got here.