Worry

Ocean's POV

"Everything's fine and the children are still fast asleep. They'll be fine you don't have to keep calling to check up every few minutes" Kathrine chuckles slightly. "I know they will, I'm sorry" I sigh slightly. "Just try and relax sweetie. Call us when you get off the plane so I know you got there safe ok?" She says softly. "We will and you call me if..."

"If there's any problem. I know" she giggles. "Now quit worrying and relax"

After ending my call with Kathrine Micheal walks over to me. "What did she say?"

"She says their fine and all still sleeping and to quit worrying. She also said to call her when we get off the plane so she knows we got there safe"

"She told us to quit worrying then needs us to call to let her know we're safe?" He chuckles and I nod. I'm about to speak when we hear the announcement for our plane.

"That's us. C'mon" he says quickly getting our thing's and we rush over to Janet and Ray. "Janet! What are you doing? We have to get on the plane"

"Ok, I'm just sending this quick message and.."

"We don't have time and you have to switch this off" he cuts her off taking the phone then switches it off and hands it back. "C'Mon hurry up"

We get on the plane and Janet and Ray sit on the seats behind us "I told you we didn't need to run" Janet says pointing at all the other people just getting on the plane. "They just wanna be the first ones on the plane to be in the mile high club" Ray chuckles "Ray!" I snap and he shrugs innocently. "Oh, please. We all know your gonna" he chuckles turning to face us. "What's the mile high club?" Janet turns to us confused. "It's um... nothing. Ray's just messing around" Micheal mutters akwardly. "But what is it?"

"Pay no attention to Ray" I smile through pursed lips. "Pay no attention to them either" Ray mumbles, smirking and I lean forward and tap the side of his head. "Did you just see what your wife just did?" Ray widens his eyes and holds his head pretending to be hurt. "That's assault and battery"

"I'm sure sure you'll live" Micheal  chuckles and I notice Janet go really quiet and sit back in her seat. "Are you ok?" I ask leaning over to check on her and she nods. "I'm fine" she smiles through pursed lips. "If you get sick the bathrooms really close" Ray says, pointing at them and she nods. "I'm fine" she mumbles and stares out of the window. "I'll watch her" Ray mouths, taking a more serious tone, seeing shes worried and Micheal and I nod. "She's probably just nervous. She's never been on a plane before" Micheal whispers in my ear so she doesn't hear and I nod, not saying anything.

****
Janet's POV 

Micheal, Ocean and Ray continue laughing and talking away to each other, while I sit quietly, staring out of the window. I am excited about going to Miami, just like the three of them are, but I still feel bad about not telling Timmy I was leaving for the week and I feel even worst now because he was talking about coming to visit me and the baby when it comes.

The plane takes off and we haven't been flying for that long, but Ocean is already starting to feel nauseous.

"Is everything ok?" The hostess asks them as they get up from their seat. "Umm... my wife's just feeling a little sick" Micheal says, quickly helping Ocean to bathroom.

"This your first time on a plane?" Ray asks, bringing me from my thoughts and I nod. "Me too. There's nothing to worry about though" he smiles slightly. "I'm not nervous" I shrug "then what's bothering you?" He asks softly, sensing somethings wrong. "I just feel bad about not telling um... my friend about going away for the week"