Breaking

Ocean's POV

"I still can't believe our little boys 4 already! Their all growing up to fast" I giggle to Maria "I know. They grow up so fast. Do you think you two would bee another?"

"Nope. I think giving birth to 3 kids is more than enough for me" I chuckle.

"We're not ruling it out completley though" Michael says, walking into the kitchen. "Well right now, I think we have more than enough" I smile and peck his lips. "Anyway... Are you gonna help us finish this party food or what?" I ask, changing the topic, before it goes any deeper.

I do love being a mother and I know Michael would be happy if we had another, but right now I'm still not sure if I want anymore children, I already have three perfect babies.

"What time does this party start anyway?" Maria asks. "In about an hour, So people will propably be showing up soon and..."

I'm cut off when the phone rings and Michael, drops the sandwhiches he was making and rushes into the hallway to grab the phone and I walk to the door and listen in.

"Fine! whatever! You didn't have to call for that. Just get here when your ready" Michael frowns then hangs up.

"Ray woke up late an he'll be here soon" He mumbles to be then walks into the living room.

"What was that about?" Maria asks, confused. "He thought it might have been Janet" I mumble "You guys still haven't heard from her?"

"Nope, but she'll be home soon" I say, hopefully and maria nods and smiles at me through pursed lips.

"What times. your dad coming? I thought he would have been here last night like Michael's family"

"He's not. He called earlier to wish DJ a happy birthday though"

"How come? I thought you guys patched things up when you flew over to see him?" She asks confused. "We did and we still talk on the phone sometimes, but.... um... I'm still not sure if we should tell him where we are" I mumble that last part. "I know you guys have been through alot, but your safe here. you know that right?" She says softly and I nod. "I know, but to be honest. Not having everybody know where we are is probably for the best. We came here to get away from our past and the last thing we need is that past, coming back into our lives and i'd rather keep it that way. Plus it's nice being just me, Michael and the kids"

"Well don't worry. your secrets safe with me" She smiles and moves closer to give me a hug and I quickly move away.

"I should probably go check on the kids" I smile politlely and quickly go back into the living room with Michael and the others.

****
Michael's POV

"That's not fair! You totally cheated" Jermaine frowns, throwing the PlayStation controller on the floor. "No I didn't. You lost. Just admit it" I chuckle at his reaction. "Your a loser uncle JayJay" DJ cuts in. "You tell him buddy" I chuckle and give him a hug.

"No. Your daddy cheated so technically I didn't and..."

"Why don't you both shut the fuck up!?" My dad snaps out of nowhere, cutting Jermaine off an we all turn to him confused. "Joesph! Was that really necessary? They were only playing" my mother frowns and he gets up an storms out, without a word.

"Daddy, why is Grampa angry?" Veah asks confused. "I'm not sure. You stay here with mommy an the others" I smile handing her to Ocean and kiss her cheek then go and check he's ok.

I see him in the back yard sitting on the bench and go out to him. "Are you ok?" I ask confused. "Don't act like you care" he frowns "Your sisters been missing for months and your here throwing parties and sitting around playing video games like nothings happened! All of you are! Not a single one of you have mentioned Janet's name since we got here and..."