Comparing

Ocean's POV

"Are you sure you don't mind taking him?" I ask and kathrine nods. "Of course not. You and Michael need your rest" she smiles. "Rest for what? They haven't done anything since they got here" Randy chuckles. "When your married you'll know what they need rest for" she smiles at him the winks at me.

I didn't understand her comment but I smiled anyway just to be polite then go back to feeding Princess. "I don't see why we can't all go. Wouldn't Janet wanna see all her family?" Randy asks "Maybe it's too much for her seeing everybody at once" I shrug. "She was pretty upset yesterday when we left. I don't know if it's just the saying goodbye to Mikey or if it's me an Michael being there in general"

"Why would she be upset seeing you an Michael? Your taking care of her baby for her" he frowns confused. "Yeah, but she won't get to see him for like a month. Michael has to go back to work on Monday an we need to look for new daycare for Veah and DJ" I explain.

"Too bad you don't live closer" Kathrine mutters. "We'd stay longer if we could. It's just Michael has to get back to work and stuff"

"Well if it's only Michael's job that's keeping you in Miami then you could both..."

"I can't believe this!" Joesph says walking into the room. "What's happened?" Katherine asks confused. "I just got off the phone with Ray. Apparently Janet doesn't want you to bring Mikey to see her today"

"That's ridiculous. You must have misheard him" kathrine shakes her head. "He said. Janet asked him to call an say she didn't want to see Mikey and not to bring him. I didn't mishear anything" he frowns. "I'm gonna go down there and sort this out. Where's the baby?"

"He's in the livingroom with the Michael and the kids. What do you mean your sort it out?" I frown confused. "She's the one that wanted to keep that baby so she needs to start acting like his mother"

"But if she really doesn't wanna see him then maybe we should keep him hear today. Me and Michael aren't doing anything special anyway and we're gonna be here the rest of the week too" I suggest and he shakes his head. "She can't just pick an choose when she wants to be a mother. That little boy needs her and..."

"What's going on?" Michael says walking into the room and we tell him about Janet canceling today.

"Ok. He can stay here with me an Ocean while mother goes to see her" he nods. "That's it? That's all you have to say?" Joesph frowns confused. "She's been through a lot lately. She probably just needs the rest. We can just take him tomorrow instead" he shrugs. "I guess this means I'm not allowed to see her either then?" Kathrine mutters.

"He just said she didn't wanna see Mikey. He never mentioned anyone else. You can still..."

"Well obviously she doesn't want to see me if she didn't mention me" she cuts Joesph off and get up from her seat and leaves the room.

"I'll go check on her" Joesph sighs slightly and goes to find Kathrine.

****
Ray's POV

After a very uncomfortable conversation with Joesph, I go to find Janet and she in her room, laying on her bed.

"I called your dad, like you asked"

"Did you tell them not to come?" She asks and I nod and walk over an sit on the edge of her bed. "Did something happen yesterday?"

"No, why?" She shakes her head. "It's just you seemed so happy when they came and now you don't wanna see any if them. Did you have an argument or something?"

"No. They were really nice. I just don't wanna see them is all" she mumbles. "But you know you'll have to see your dad right? Joesph runs this place and..."