Change of plan

Ocean's POV

I wake up to Mikey crying and turn and sigh, seeing it's only 3am. "Not again" Michael groans. "I didn't wake him, did I?" I frown, going over to his crib. "I'm sorry. I just have to be up in 3 hours and I have work" he sigh. "Well hopefully Janet will be feeling better soon and he can go back in her room. Your not the only one with stuff to do" I whisper, whilst trying to settle him. "I have our flight to pack for. Plus I have to..."

"Well at this rate we won't be going anywhere. We can't fly if she's still throwing up everywhere" he mutters under his breath. "It's not her fault if she has a stomach bug. If she's still not feeling good then we can always go another time" I suggest. "We don't really have much choice do we?" He mumbles, taking Mikey from me. "I'll go get his bottle this time"

"You sure? I don't mind if you wanna go back to bed"

"Its fine I'm awake now anyway" he sighs and pecks my lips.

It's Michael's birthday tomorrow and I feel really bad for him. He's been really excited about going to visit his family and unless Janet's feeling any better we won't be able to go. I'm really hoping she's feeling better today, I haven't heard her throwing up again so hopefully she's over her stomach bug and we can still make it.

*

"Janet! Breakfast's ready!" Michael calls up to Janet. "How come Mikey has to sleep with you, Daddy and Princess?" DJ asks. "Is he yours and daddy's baby now?"

"Of course he's not" I chuckle slightly. "He's just staying with us while Janet is sick is all" I explain an he nods, disappointed. "What's wrong?" Michael asks confused by his sudden mood change. "I just wanted a brother is all" he shrugs "Maybe you will someday, but I don't think we have enough cribs or space for any more babies right now" he smiles then calls back up to Janet.

"Finally. I've been calling you for 20 minutes. You ok?"

"I'm great" she smiles "I'm gonna go to school. I'll see you..."

"But you haven't hadn't your breakfast yet" I cut her off. "Its ok. I'll just get something at school. I'm gonna be late so..."

"Janet, You've been ill all week. you need to eat" I cut her off and she sighs slightly and sits down and starts eating.

"Mommy. Can Veah and I have a prize?" DJ asks "we ate all our breakfast" he smiles showing me his empty bowl. "Just one" I smile.

"Didn't you go grocery shopping the other day?" Michael asks. "Yeah, why?" I ask confused "The cupboards are nearly empty"

"That's weird. I definitely went shopping" I frown confused. "We seemed to be going through alot of food latley" he says, opening the fridge. "Well you do have three growing kids. Maybe you didn't get as much food as you thought" Janet shrugs, getting up from her seat.

"Does this mean I can't have a prize?" DJ pouts. "We'll get you something on the way to daycare" I smile then turn to Michael. "And I'll go grocery shopping again when we get back from your parents" I smile and peck his lips then we hear Janet throwing up, upstairs.

"Looks like we're not going then" he sighs disappointed. "I'm gonna go get ready for work" he mumbles and heads upstairs.

****
Janet's POV

After cleaning myself up, I go into my room and Michael is sitting on the edge of my bed. "What's going on?" I ask confused. "That's what I came to ask you"

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously and he doesn't say anything for a moment then sighs heavily.

"Are you pregnant again?"