Morning after

Janet's POV

I wake up with the worst headache and look around the room confused then turn and see Ben lay beside me asleep and I sigh to myself feeling completely ashamed and disgusted with myself and slowly and quietly get out of the bed so I don't wake him then quietly get dressed and grab my phone then sneak out of the house.

As soon as I get home, I rush straight to the shower, but as I'm about to get undressed there's a knock on the door.

"Hey, Mrs Baker. What's up?" I fake a smile. "I just called to check everything was ok. Your brother told me you were sick and had to stay home. How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

"Um.. I'm feeling a little better, but I'm just gonna have a little lie down"

"Aww.. I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to disturb you. I just came round to make sure you were ok and to give you this" she smiles, handing me a pot of stu. "Do you need any help with the little one? I know it's hard for you taking care of him all by yourself. Especially when your sick"

"Actually. Michael and Ocean took Mikey with them to visit our family"

"Aww.. that was sweet of them. You must be missing him like crazy though"

"Yeah, but I know he's ok and they'll all be home tomorrow so it's not too bad. I'm just gonna try and get some rest while so have this place to myself" I fake a smile. "Well I'll let you go and get some rest, but remember I'm just next door and don't be afraid to ask if you need anything" she smiles, taking the hint and finally leaves. Mrs Baker is nice all, but she talks forever and if you invite her in she never knows when to leave and right now I really don't feel like talking to anybody.

After she leaves, I go back upstairs to take a shower and I my phone starts ringing and I see it's Megan and I look at my phone nervously for a moment wondering if she knows and what she's going to say to me about it.

"Hello" I answer nervously. "Finally! I've calling you since last night. What the hell happened to you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to sound innocent. "One minute I saw you talking to that Ben guy and the next you'd gone. Where were you?"

"Um.. I wasn't feeling to good so I went home early" I lie "Well you could have told me you were leaving. I was really worried you'd be kidnapped or something. I was looking everywhere for you"

"I'm sorry"

"Well your ok so that's the main thing. Anyway... Me and the others were thinking of going shopping this afternoon. You wanna come?"

"I'm really not in the mood for..."

"C'mon you'll be fine. Just have a little nap and take a bath and you'll be good to go. We're not going until 3"

"Um.. Sure. I'll call you in a little while"

"Is everything ok? You sound upset" She asks a little concerned. "I'm just tierd. I'll call you later"

"Make sure you do. Talk soon" Megan says cheerily then hangs up and I sigh to myself in relief that she doesn't know about what happened with Ben. I've seen the way her and everybody else at school talks about Jodie because she has a baby and all call her a slut and say she sleeps around and I'd hate to think how they'd reacted if they all found out that, not only did I have a baby, but I just had a one night stand with some random guy I only just met and I'm praying nobody ever finds out about what happened last night. Not only would the entire school turn on me. Michael and Ocean will never trust me to be home alone again.

****
Michael's POV

"Aww.. thank You. You guys didn't have to get me anything" I smile, taking my new iphone out of the box. "Yes we did. It's your birthday silly" DJ smiles. "Daddy like?" Veah points at me. "Daddy loves it! And he loves ALL my little family" I smile and kiss her cheek. "Thank you" I turn and peck Ocean's lips then hug DJ.