Epilogue

Katherine's POV:

When I lost my daughter, I looked for her day and night for years. But I couldn't find her. She was lost and I didn't know if she was alive or not.

Slowly, it drove me insane. I declare war on the magical creatures, killing 99%of it's population. I only left a pair of each one and used them to my benefits.

As for vampires, werewolves and humans...Vampires and werewolves became the superior race. All of my vampires and werewolves are nobles, wealthy and powerful. They reproduced in vast numbers and in no time, the lands that were before human land, where populated by vampires and werewolves.

As for humans, they were made house servants and work slaves. They are the workers in this world. They are poor and old. Their children fragile and broken.

And I liked that way, they were the reason of my lost...

It took me 40 years to wake up from my zombie state, everyday, thinking of the last image I had of my daughter, on eating when it was obligatory and sleeping most of the day, 40 years lost in my mind after looking and not finding my daughter. It took me 50 years to open up again and 10 years to give Sepherus another child. It was a boy. Prince Alexander Quatri Voldi di Castelini. He gave me a reason to live, and reason to continue on...but it was never going to feel my void.

And it took 100 years to lose hope and a second to gain it back.