Important announcement

Hey guys!

I want to say a few things.

1) I want to thank God for absolutely everything. For giving me the opportunity to write "The hybrid Queen" and "The Hybrid Guardian" and allowing them to have views, votes, and comments.

2) I want to thank you guys for reading my stories. Really, It amazes me that you have come this far and I want to thank you for that. You have lived what I've experienced while writing them. Yes, you, the person that has supported me reading my story, or voting, or commenting. Thank you so much. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

3) I have good news... The story doesn't end here. We're having a sequel! The last and third book in this trilogy. But this one is going to be better and different in some aspects. I will be updating it in 2019 since I want to take some days off and check everything before uploading it. I have been leaving some clues in the last few chapters and in my profile, lol. And it's going to be called... "THE HYBRID HEIRESS".

4) I'll be uploading a epilogue that connects "The Hybrid Guardian" and "The hybrid Heiress" but, "The hybrid heiress " can be read as a standalone so that more people can enjoy it and if they want they can have the option to read the other two prequels, but it won't be obligatory to understand the storyline like in "The hybrid Guardian".

5) I will be uploading the epilogue and then opening the book "The Hybrid Heiress and maybe upload the people I have in mind to play the main characters but that would be all until 2019, lol. So, please go save it in your library :3

With more to say,

See you in the next upload of "The Hybrid Heiress".

XOXO

Lisa