Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I have been very busy. But, here you go! Hope you all enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to comment, vote and share =D

XOXO

Lisa

Damon's POV

"What are you doing here Damon?"

"My favorite person in the world, Angelina." I said.

"Answer me!" She yelled.

"Can't I get some fresh air from the craziness of losing Katherina to Sepherus and then letting that idiot lose her forever? I replied.

"You were always the sneaky one. I had a feeling you were hiding something. Are you ready to return our Queen? I know you are hiding her!" She replied running my way and directing a kick towards me but I dodged her.

I punched her in her side making her dash into a nearby tree. "Please, you are no match for me. Besides, I don't have her. If I would I would have already taken her to Sepherus. " I said. "You're lying! I can feel her! She's different! What have you done to my best friend!?" She yelled jumping on her feet taking her staff out.
I saw the rage she was feeling in her eyes.

"Strike ! Staff of death !" Angelina said her command and her three piece staff turned into one. It was metal and adorned with flower designs.
It wasn't going to make a difference. There was only one outcome.

"I haven't done anything...Yet" I said as I dodge a hit from her staff. She was fast, but I was faster. "Liar, pants on fire!" She said as she managed to punch me in the face. I didn't expect her to be this strong. I landed a few feet away. "Is that a look of surprise in your face? I got stronger ever since the incident with Lucian, the crazy hybrid that almost killed me. And I won't allow you to continue with your nonsense of a plan! Give me my queen back!" She yelled as she shot a blast of energy from her staff that got my ankle.

Luckily, for me, it was beginning to heal, but blood was splattered on the floor. I needed to get her out of here. I couldn't afford Katherina to hear Angelina. It would destroy my entire plan. I got up and analyze my surrounds.

"You shouldn't be here. How did you find me ?" I asked. "You're getting worse at hiding your scent. " Angelina said giving me punch after punch, I dodge a couple of them and did a backflip. I heard footsteps coming our way. "Damon?" I heard Katherina whisper.

I saw Angelina's face and knew she had heard it as well. "Katherine!" She whisper. She began running towards the direction of the voice. But before she could flash step from my sight I took a knife I had in my boot and stab her in her rib leaving it inside her and before her scream could get out and be heard by Katherina, I snapped her neck. Her body fell on the floor like a rag doll.

Blood was dripping from Angelina's wound and I flash stepped towards the basement that was underneath a small warehouse I had outside the cabin, where I threw her and locked her. Later I would finish her. Katherine had gotten in the middle of my game. I was planning on killing Angelina little by little.

I made my way back to woods where I was when I saw Katherine looking at the piles of blood. She turned around and was about to fall when I grabbed her waist although I couldn't embrace her completely because of her swollen stomach. "Hey, love." I said. She looked at me with complete shock. I could hear her heart pumping faster.

"H..i.." Katherina slowly said. "What are you doing here?" I asked "Umm... I was looking for you.." She whisper. "You shouldn't be walking around these woods alone, honey. Not in your advanced state. Be more careful. Would you?" I said. She nodded.

Katherine turned around when her belly slowly bumped with my hip. "Why is there blood on the floor?" She asked turning back to look at me. "Don't worry, love. This is where I clean the animals that I hunt and chop the meat." I answer

Katherina breathed out the breath she was holding. Her shoulders immediately stopped tensing. "Oh, okay. I'll be heading home now. I feel tired. I wasn't able to sleep well last night." Katherine said separating herself from me.

I nodded and patiently saw her leaving. My blood was boiling. Angelina almost blew my plan up. I was going to kill! I'll kill everyone! I'm tired of all of them.

But it got me thinking...if she was close than that meant other where as well and I have my time counted, I must find a way to take Katherina out of here.

I paced back and forth, thinking of various scenarios of what I can do. I could take a run around the perimeter and kill the rest of the group that might be with her, but it could be risky because they have bending powers and I don't...or I can take Katherina to the nearest town, hide her there while I go to Otoniel. I think the time has arrived to speak with him and guide me on what to do... I have to make him proud.

After all, he was the one that saved my life.

I decided on taking Katherina to the nearest town. I went to the house and saw Katherine sitting on one of the armchairs, her belling slightly moving. "The baby is moving a lot. He is restless." Katherina said rubbing her belly. "He must want to be born already. " I said faking as best as I could a laugh. These moments of sweetness make me want to puke. I hated every moment of it.

I rubbed her belly as well and looked at her in the eye. " I think we will need to go to Aquaran, a nearby village." She raised an eyebrow. "Why?" She asked. "I don't want to scare you, but a messenger arrived a few minutes ago and told me some Vampires were nearby. I want you and our baby to be save and it would be better since we need to buy some things, so take this as a shopping visit. Promise me you won't get scared." I said. "But...why are they here?" She asked. She was too curious.

"I don't know. They are evil and they do whatever they want. Please don't ask me questions that I don't know...Just trust me." I said caressing her cheek. She nodded.

"Grab all the things you have and I'll prepare the horses for us." I said. "Will I riding a house?" She asked. "Yes Honey, but don't worry. We'll go at a slow pace and I'll give you the calmest horse." I said. She nodded but I saw the worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry." I said as I made my way to our room. I do have a carriage but I didn't want to use it and she doesn't need to know I'll give her "El Diablo", the sassiest and craziest horse I could find.

It would be a shame if she somehow fell from the horse and lost her baby...

It would be a shame...

I would have to prepare my fake tears. I said smirking while grabbing my clothes and things.