Chapter Two

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday on Monday! I tried to make the chapter a tad longer in a way of saying sorry =3

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'll be updating a new chapter very soon! And it's going to be different from all this war stuff!=D

Tell me your thoughts on whats going to happen next? What do you guys think so far? What could happen next chapter? What do you guys want to read next chapter? (I could make a reality...xD) Lol.

Please, if you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote, comment and share =3

XOXO

Lisa

Katherine's POV:

During the destruction of the wall:

We arrived at the wall facing our way. "Earthbenders, created big boulders so that we can slide up the walls and climb it!" I screamed.

I gave them instruction as to how to create a boulder, made mine first, Kiona go on along with me and moving my arms up and down we started sliding upwards.

I didn't know what can be on the other side of this wall, but I know they must be nearby. "I need to transform," I said to myself and Saphira. "Yes, you do." She responded a little bit too excited. I would be too. It had been weeks since I let her out. Maybe today I could.

I transformed into my black fighting attire and my sword came flying at incredible speed towards me. Kiona hide her head under her knees when she saw the sword coming towards us. "Still don't get used to that sword." She muttered. I chuckle. Me either.

When I grabbed it, it morphed into a larger version of itself. Alright. I was ready. I saw the benders that were riding alongside the wall. 10 waterbenders, 15 earthbender, 10 firebenders and 10 airbenders. Hopefully, they were enough. If not...Kiona would have to open the portal.

We were taking too long to get to the top of the wall, so I order every earthbender to move faster. Since I was already transformed, Kiona and I arrived first.

My eyes scan the area, at first I was amazed by the beautiful landscape, but then I saw it.

Three gigantic missile launchers! How are we going to stop those mechanic monsters?

"Any ideas Kiona?" "I was hoping you had..." She said looking at the area in awe.

I saw a truck arriving with what seem with two more missiles. The humans were starting to take them to the machine. I couldn't let that happen. Not today!

The other bending warriors arrived." Alright, ladies and gentleman. We have to take those missile launchers as fast as we can. Can you see those missiles that are entering the machine, we cannot let them launched them. Do you understand?!" The nodded. "Queen, I have an idea..." One of the youngest warriors said. We all gathered around him and he whispered his plan.

"Sounds like a good plan! SPLIT!"

****

Firebenders in position, airbenders in position, earthbenders in position, waterbenders as well.

Alright...

"You better cover me, Kiona. I said. She rolled her eyes at me. I rolled mine at her.

Alright, here we go.

I moved both my arms towards each other, slowly but strong, in the space between my hands started forming a blue fire, so intense I started sweating. "Imagine it as dragon fire!" Saphira explained. I nodded.