Chapter Four

Katherine's POV:

I quickly made my way to the main laboratory located in a building near the border of the capital city. Inside, were many tubes that were filled with different substances used in the preparation of the element control pills.

I was going for my weekly blood donation, the key ingredient for those pills to work, well, besides Sepherus' blood.

Once I was inside I headed directly for Kiona's laboratory office. !Hey Kiona." I said when I enter. "You're late." Was her only reply. She already had the needle ready to extract my blood. I gave her a side smile. "Sit down." She ordered.

I obediently sat down and within seconds, blood was already going down the tubes and into a plastic bag. "I was wondering" I started saying. "The day we put down the tanks and the wall, there was a dragon...but in seconds it disappeared... What was that all about?"

Kiona looked distracted. "Ah yes, Mickey. " "Aham..."I mention her to continue. "Well, yes it was a dragon but only it's shadow. I can summon animals from different dimensions, a new ability I developed when training to have perfect control of the time portals." She gave me a triumph smile.

"Impressive. And can others learn to control or summon them?" "No, I was studying and saw that only a special kind of bloodline can summon them. Why? Because many years ago, the royal bloodline of the warlocks and witches made a sort of agreement to take care of the dimensions. To not let anyone pass and they can use their powers."

"Mmm...Interesting... that means you are...?" I looked at her in the eye. "Yeah, Princess Kiona, only daughter of the craziest warlock you can ever know, the one and only Kumaravadivelu. "

"Oh yes, Mr. Kuma." I struggle to say that name. "Can't say his name? It was ten year before I said it right." She laughed but when she stopped she said. "Please don't tell anyone. I like to keep my identity just as a witch, trying to escape her future responsibilities as future queen. Just thinking about makes me shiver. "She said caressing her arms.

"I'm sure you'll be a great Queen Kiona. You are a strong witch. I mean come one! You can summon Dragon shadows. That will come very in handy."

"Yeah, especially when you're practicing in the forest near a lagoon and you're trying to not hear the sounds of the Vampire Queen and King having sex!" She said blushing.

Oh no. How embarrassing! "You were near?" I got red. "Oh, Sepherus! I love youuuuuu" She played around. "Kiona!" I squeal in embarrassment. She then cracked a laughing fit. "Relax, I didn't have my found to tape it. Dang, it. "

I gave her a hit in the head. "Ouch!!" She said holding her head. Once she had recovered she told me the following. "You do know, I was reading that Hybrids can get pregnant easily. Just one seed... and it multiplies into HUNDREDS!!!"She said emphasizing the word hundred. "That's impossible. I said.

"Okay, maybe not hundreds but you hybrids can get pregnant easier, with protection or without. There's no way out!" She said standing up. "You're exaggerating Kiona. You're going crazy."

She then laughed. About the time we finished talking the blood bag was already to the top. She carefully took the needle out and gave me some sugar to not decompose myself. "Thanks. " I muttered.

"As you can see, the effects are going well with this pill. But what worries me is that they can disappear in a blink of an eye. So we always have to have a backup plan just in case some vampires lose their abilities in the midst of battle."

"I agree. Come tomorrow to the meeting, I'll be giving some instructions on the next plan to attack the humans." She nodded.

"How are the humans turned vampires going? Are they following our instructions?" She nodded. "Yes, they are. The compulsion made by you was efficient. But... you can't die. If you die, the compulsion will end and we will have rebel vampires."

"I don't plan on dying anytime soon." With that, I said my goodbye and headed to the forest.

I was eager to let Saphira out. "Alright baby doll. The night is yours."

I let her transform into the beautiful wolf she is, tearing my clothes into pieces. I love that sound! She was very excited to be out. We started running uphill until her heart rejoiced.

Three hours of running was enough for her and we headed back to the palace. Saphira swiftly climbed up the wall to Sepherus' and my room. Saphira landed on the balcony. And since the window had a lock I slowly transform back to my human formed.

I open the windows, the air making my entire skin chill. The first thing I saw was Sepherus sitting on a chair, looking my direction with eyes that could devour me.

Every time I let my wolf out, I felt my desire for carnal culmination intensified 10 times more.

I quickly made my way to him.

.

.

.

And the rest is up to your imagination.

****

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please don't forget, (if you want) to vote and comment on what do you guys think will happen in the Hybrid Guardian!

Thank you so much for all of your support, the Hybrid guardian ha reached more than 500 views and 50 votes and that for me is amazing! Let's hope this Sequel is as successful of the Hybrid Queen! Thank you again for everything =D

XOXO

Lisa