Chapter One Part 1

Katherine's POV:

Before the Destruction of the Wall:

"Katherine! Wake up! We're under attack!" Someone screamed shaking me. I rose up like a zombie my mind still fogged with sleep. "What?" I said sheepishly. "We're being attacked! The humans sent a smoke bomb to one of the towns on the outskirts of the wall, almost every inhabitant has been killed!" Sepherus said.

I stood up and grabbed my military clothes, headed down and got the nearest horse I could, and along 10 royal guards, Sepherus and I headed over to the town.

"Tell me the situation." "My Queen, about thirty minutes ago, a bombed reached White Town, killing 90% of its population, injuring the rest. Everything was killed within a radius of 2 kilometers. Only a few vampires escaped and headed to the capital to tell us the news; Lady Kiona heard the news first and order us to inform you as well teleporting to the scene."

"Good, come on, let's go. We must help in anything we can."

****

When we were close enough to the entrance of White Town, we saw an orange smoke circle surrounding the center of the town, I could hear some shouting from some tents that were on the outskirts of the town. My guess was that Kiona ensemble some medical tents.

I rode faster Until I was an inch from the smoke. It was a dark grey color. I recognized those smell. Kraken and Satra. Vampire and Werewolf poison.

"If I were you I wouldn't touch it." Kiona said as she got close to me. "Wasn't planning on". "Apparently, it has been mixed in such a great quantity that all the vampires that inhaled the poison burned right away. We couldn't do anything, we can't even enter it."

My hand formed into fists. "Dang it. How many deaths?" I asked. "We don't know yet, we have about 50-70 injured vampires who were lucky enough to not totally infected. I took 10 waterbenders from the time-portal if you don't mind...I had to act fast in order to save them. And seeing that they had been in healing classes I thought maybe..."

"Yes, you did well. You thought fast. Good Job Kiona. Now step aside. I'm going to try and separate the particles of this smoke".

I started to manipulate the air, made the simulation that I was grabbing something with my hands holding them together and then separating them to shoulder length, separating the air from the substance of Kraken and Satra. I was surprised to see about two gallons of poisons substances.

I wonder if they were cultivating those two flowers and if they were, who had given them? Could it have been David?

I burnt the fragrance until there was nothing left. Once I did that I was able to see the piles and piles of carbonated bodies.

I heard gasps from behind me. "Clean the bodies and give them an honorable funeral and find out the names. I also want-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I heard another explosion.

BOOM!

The earth shook, the air blew everything in its path, making me cover my face.

A few hundred miles up, near the Capital a smoke fungus arose.

"Dang it! Not again! Kiona!! Open the transportation portal and take 40 soldiers from the first time-portal that can air, fire and water bend. Take me to the place! Help every injured vampire and werewolf."

Kiona did as ordered and we pass through the portal and out the portal came out soldiers, trained for this, Kiona and I. Sepherus had stayed behind because he was ordering everything in White Town.

What I saw was even worse. This fungus was twice as big as the last one.

Thankfully, Kiona had developed her transporting spells, they always came in handy. If it wasn't for that ability we wouldn't be able to act as quick as now.

I also order about 30 earthbenders to follow me out the portal to go to the border of the wall. We had to stop those bombs from launching and my gut told me that was just the beginning. I also took Kiona with me, just in case I needed more warriors.

While we were on our way to the wall, I reminisce about how we planned the warrior preparation and acquisition of powers for this war.

It wasn't easy. Sweat and blood were spilled...