Chapter Thirty Part 1

Katherine's POV:

I grabbed my sword and taking no time to transform, my white attire contrasted with Otoniel's black military outfit. My hair was longer, my eyes a bright red, my fangs and claws showing with no remorse. I ran towards him, punching him in the face, the force of my punch sending him crashing with the rocks behind.

I earth bended the ground to become quicksand and with a snap of my fingers, I lit it up with fire. It quickly consumed the sand and Otoniel, but I knew it was far from finished. He did scream in pain. Which I enjoyed.

He deserves so much more.

Otoniel started healing and pushed himself off the burnt ground but I started air bending blast towards him, yet Otoniel blocked them with an arm. He started walking towards me, blocking each of my airblasts until he was only a few meters away from me.

My sword clashed with his hand. He was grabbing it with no effort what so ever. I then jumped and kicked him with both my legs, sending him flying backward.

I ran towards him and before he could crash with the rocks behind him, I grabbed him by the collar and threw him upwards, I jumped higher than him, and kicked him again, sending him crashing in the ground.

I landed swiftly on the ground. I heard laughter coming from the hole Otoniel had created. " You seem stronger, little girl. But that will not make a difference." Otoniel said getting cleaning his jacket.

" It will!" I said, breaking one of the tubes, I controlled the water inside of it, moving it towards Otoniel dragging him a few meters backward. Finally, after I saw that Otoniel was soaking in water, I started turning the water into ice.

"You will pay for all of what you have done to my people and to my daughter." I said as I flash stepped in front of him, I created a fire blast in my hand and punched the ice where Otoniel was. My hand went through the ice and through Otoniel's chest. He grabbed my wrist and twisted it, breaking it. And then proceeded to kick me, sending me a few meters away.

I fell over but I was able to land swiftly. I grabbed my wrist and turned it the way it was supposed to be. My body instantly started to heal.

"When your daughter dies, I will thank her for the wonderful gifts I will inherit from her." Otoniel said getting up, his wound already had healed up, the only trace of the wound were the dry blood and the hole in his jacket.

" I won't allow that!" I said as I ran towards him, my sword in my hand ready to impale him. He ran towards me as well.

While I was running I jumped into the ground creating a hole and came up right that instant, I had created earth boulders that I began to throw them to Otoniel, he began to dodge them.

"You're so lame Katherina." He said as he flash stepped in front of me grabbing my neck but I grabbed his hand and twisted it to the side, he then punched me on the face, it pushed me a few steps behind but I pulled Otoniel towards me and with my free hand punched him again, not letting him go, I punched him again and again. "Haha, you're so weak Katherina!" He said as he twisted his own arm and pulled me over his back sending my flying against the water tubes.

I landed on the ground but Otoniel was already there grabbing me by the neck. " You're pathetic." He said squeezing my neck. He kept on talking. " Once you're gone, I'll destroy your empire and finally I can destroy the abomination I have created and have become. This world will be at last pure. " While he was talking I cracked a water tube and water bended the vapor that started coming out of the crack.

" I promise you, you won't live another day." I said as directed the vapor to his face. He screamed in pain and I kicked him again, he fell to the ground and I earth bended two walls around him, imprisoning him.

I started forming fire in my hand, ready to give the final strike. " You have caused my family a great amount of pain, you dwell with what was the most precious to me. And for that, you will pay...with your life." I said as I earth bended one side of the rocks in front of him and impale him in the chest.

"Goodbye Otoniel. You will not be missed." I said as I took his heart out. His body went limp and the light in his eyes faded.

I then proceeded to fall to the ground.

A wave of relief enter my body, I couldn't hold the tears that came out of my eyes. I was crying because it was over.

This horrible nightmare was over and I was finally going to be with my daughter...Amelia.

But I still had to save her.

I started running towards the witches where I saw Kiona trying to break the spell. But before I could make it, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I cried in pain. I looked down and saw a spear coming out of my body.

***To be continued***

*****

Hey guys! 

Oh my goodness! What is going to happen!? What do you guys think will happen? Will Katherine be able to save baby Amelia?

I hope so... 

Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and I want to thank everyone who has read up to this point in the story, really, thank you all for supporting my stories and I. You guys are the best! 

See you in the next chapters. 

XOXO

Lisa