Chapter Nine Part 2

Hey guys! I was able to update! I feel so excited about this chapter! It's just the beginning of what is about to come. Oh my goodness, I can't wait xD

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I was able to write it because I didn't have class today. So, Please enjoy !

What do you guys think will happen next? Comment down below =D

A picture of Koina up!

Also, I haven't shared the goal for this story . So let's set a goal for this year... let's see, the goal for this story would be to reach 10k views and 500 votes... do you guys think we could reach it ? I know we will !!!

XOXO

Lisa

———

Kiona's POV:

I couldn't believe Rafael had become an evil spell-caster. All his innocence and the man I used to love disappeared. "Kiona...I see you come to help me." He said as I appeared in from of him.

"Ha! You wish! I come to do what I had to do a long time ago when you betrayed my people!" I said as I summoned the dragon shadow. "Still using that dragon dimension? Grow up will you?" He said as he also summoned something. But I couldn't see it.

"Kill him, Eran!" I order my favorite dragon, Eran, a dark dragon but with a heart of golf. Hard to find them.

Eran blew fire from his mouth towards the creature that was being summoned, so big that it was about the size of the wall. I started to feel afraid. "That is the Hollow. It feeds on the fear of people. It's pure evil, I tell you, we need to be very brave."

I grabbed Eran's ears and ordered him to fly. "Dragon spetri spetraficit!" I said as I summon an armor for Eran. "Uhh, I like this." He said.

"We can't waste time, create a cannonball!" I order Eran. He nodded. He slowly but steady created the fireball and launched it just when the other created was finishing his summoning.

The ball hit the creatures shoulder and did nothing. It bounced off. The monster growled and grabbed Ecran by the neck and threw him to the side. "ARGHHHH!" I screamed, the air hitting my face.

Ecran automatically disappeared. He couldn't sustain the attack. What now? I can't summon another dragon that strong... I stood up and saw the massive creature. The most intimidating thing in the entire world.

"What is going on Kiona!? Explain this creature to me!" Katherina asked. "I...I'm sorry... He summoned a creature...it's called the hollow. The only way is to win is to kill the user...But I see that as impossible. " I said lowering my head.

"Stop. I'll distract the beast. You kill the warlock. You can do this Kiona. You are the most powerful elf witch I have ever met. I believe in you. " She said grabbing my face gently. "Yes, my queen." I stood up.

Katherina started running towards the beast, and I pray to God, that nothing bad happened to her... I couldn't take this nagging feeling I had.

"Terra, Nova, ich, sen." I created a spell that made me invisible for about 10 minutes. Enough for me to go behind Rafael and kill him.

I ran towards the beast, being careful to not get his attention. Katherine was sending fireballs, thunder and earth boulders towards the creature but nothing did it.

I have to do this. I grabbed a small dagger I had put poison in, a poison so venomous that it would kill anyone in an instant. But right before I was about to kill Rafael, I was just behind him, a few meters from him, he turned around and punched the space where I was.

I fell with the dagger and everything, my spell disappearing. "Do you think I wouldn't fall for that spell? Who taught it to you? Yes, it was me!" He said as He grabbed me by my red hair. "I should have killed you when I last saw you. Worthless. Now, you will see how I will kill the little vampire that you have been working for all this time. "

He then grabbed my neck, started choking me. "If you touch her I will kill you in the most painful way, Rafael," I said grabbing his arm trying to relieve myself from this suffocation.

"Hollow, bring me that vampire." It was then that the creature grabbed Katherina and she started kicking, punching but nothing affected the monster. "Sepherus!" I screamed but it was too low, my voice was disappearing.

I felt impotent not being able to do anything. I hated letting him make me feel like this. But I can't let her die. Not her baby. I scratch his arm but I felt the blood of my body go away when I saw the same scratch on my arm.

"You see? We have been connected since Lucien, and you hadn't even notice. Tsk Tsk. Pitiful."

"I won't allow you to kill her, she is the best person I have ever met, she has motivated and given me hope in circumstances like this! I won't allow you !" I said as I finally had the courage to grabbed my dagger and cut Rafael right in the heart.

"Etalkiton!" I said as I saw the dagger enter his entire chest. He screamed in pain "What have you done!!" He asked me. "What I needed to do years ago," I said as he let go of me and fell to the floor.

I felt a wound open in my heart and I also fell to the floor. Grasping on the last breathes I had. "Thanks Katherine. Make this a better world for all of us." I said as I closed my eyes.

"No, you are not! You're not going to die Kiona! " I heard Kuma screamed next to me. " I won't allow my princess to die." He put some liquid in my mouth that tasted horrible and slowly I kept hearing his words.

Please work...please work...