Preface

"Battle stations in place, fire torpedoes at the count of 3...2...1!"

"Fire!"

One, two, three...more than a dozen torpedoes were fired towards the one thing that didn't allow vampires and werewolves to enter the human fraction of the world.

Small rocks started to tumble, then chunks of rock start falling.

"Send the earthbending squad, order an upward earthquake!" I order.

"Yes, Commander!" "They are in place, at your orders they will initiation the earthquake to break the wall."

"Do it now!" Soon enough, all that was left were crumbles and the evidence of the penetration of a kilometer of length through what used to be the wall.

"Send firebending squad, second earthbending squad, and the lighting squad. Eliminate the towns closest to the wall. Leave only the children and bring them back to the Vampire Capital cell".

"If you sense the human army close by do not engage in battle. Come back. Order the witches to engage in the incantation of the invisible wall."

This wall will allow only supernatural beings and children to enter and leave, but no human and hopefully no machine enter.

Finally. After waiting,My plan is becoming a reality. They wouldn't even know what has hit them in the middle of a peaceful night.

***

"My queen, the invasion mission has been a complete success. No vampire casualties. We have 200 hundred children from the age of 2- 10."

"Good work." I said as I drank from my blood glass.

I smiled at the sight of the destroyed wall.