Chapter Thirty Part 2 (The final)

Start from the beginning

Sepherus and I waited no time in punching the barrier, it started out as an air punch, then fire, then water and finally earth. The barrier started to crack and we finally broke it. In the background I could hear my grandparents fighting Otoniel.

Kiona wasted no time in chanting her unlinking spell and telling me to airbend and move the salt that had form into a circle. I airbended an airball that moved outwards. Sepherus grabbed both elves and grabbed them by the neck and I ran directly towards my daughter.

She was crying and I held her in my arms, she instantly fell calm. "We're going home, baby. Mommy is going to take care of you." I whispered to her.

But then, I felt it.

I feel to the ground with my baby in my arms, she had begun to cry again, and I was beginning to feel my blood heat up, moving faster than it should be. Blood came out of my mouth and nose. " What is happening..." I said as I tried to stand up.

"The spell might have been halfway through, but I love these powers, especially this one I didn't know I had." Otoniel said grabbing my hair. "I'll take her." He said grabbing my child. I held her as tight as I could. "NO!" I screamed. "Stop!" I heard Sepherus trying to crawl towards me.

Everybody was under the effects of Otoniel's blood bending. I tried to bend but I couldn't, my blasts were like drops.

He started walking with my baby towards one of the tunnels. "What are you going to do?" I asked as I tried to get up but failed miserably.

"What I was always planning to do. You won't ever enjoy your daughter." He said smirking. " I'm going to make your life a living hell, and you'll have to live with this for your entire life." He said as he cracked one of the tunnels, he stopped the vapor.

And then I realized it... He was going to put my baby in there and then...there was no way I was going to find her. She would be lost forever.

"Please, Otoniel don't! I'm begging you! I'll do anything!" I said as I started crawling towards Otoniel.

But then Kiona with all her might, threw something towards Otoniel and it exploded nearby, Satra particles landed in his face, burning him. He screamed in pain and grabbed his face and for a second we were all out of his bending and we wasted no time to start flash stepping towards him.

What happened next, happened in slow motion... If only we would of had a few more seconds...

We were inches away from grabbing him when he put my defenseless baby into the tube without remorse and then...

She was gone.

"No!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed grabbing the tube, I cracked it again and enter it as well, water going so fast that my body started burning, I started flowing upwards to nowhere, one way and another, and then the water got cold and I was out into deeper waters.

I looked and I looked for my daughter, right, left, down, up... But I couldn't find her. I knew the cave was underground and with all the rage I had I dug a tunnel through the ocean floor and landed a few meters where Otoniel was, tied by a spell Kiona had put on him. The witches were already dead.

"Where did you send my daughter!?!?" I said as I grabbed him by the neck. " Hahaha! I don't know! These tunnels have infinitive directions. She's gone!" He said laughing like a maniac.

"I will find her. I swear to you! Even if it takes a hundred years, I will find my daughter!" I screamed as I grabbed Sepherus sword and cut Otoniel's head off. I then proceeded to fire bend and burn his entire body.

I turned around to Kiona.

It was her turn.

" This is your fault!" I said as I flash stepped in front of her and not giving her time to speak broke her neck. I was breathing deeply and shaking. Slowly I turned around. "Kill every elf, witch, and wizard. Kill them all! Every human, enslave them. All of them! Make them suffer! Every vampire, put them to look for my daughter and whoever finds her, will be filled with riches! I'm going to look for my daughter. I'll leave you in charge meanwhile." I whispered the final part to Sepherus " I want to come with you." He said. " No. Please, we have more chances if you search one side and me another. We don't have time to waste." I said as I flash stepped out of everyone's sight.

I need to find my daughter, or else I would go crazy.

I flash step out of the magical world, grabbed my wolf who was as enraged as I was and we started looking for our daughter undercover and under the oceans.

"We're going to find her." I whispered over and over again.

But we didn't.

We never did. 

***

Hey guys! 

I hope you like this chapter! What do you guys think!? 

I have a few announcements I will make in a litte bit, But I want to say beforehand that this is the last chapter of "The Hybrid Guardian". 

I still can't believe it. It doesn't look like an end though...

I want to thank all of you who have taken your time to read up to here, it has been an amazing journey writing this story and I really appreciate your support with your views, votes and comments helping the "The Hybrid Guardian" have more than 800 votes and 7k views. That's insane! Thank you guys so much! 

I will say the rest, in the next author note I'll be making in a few minutes. 

XOXO

Lisa