26

A/n;
It was the day of the wedding and you was getting dressed for the wedding. Jins mother was doing your makeup. A professional hair stylist was dining your hair and you was just sitting there not knowing what to do.

your;
"So why are you guys in a huge rush?" I ask them looking up in the air so I can get mascara on. "DONT TALK!!" They all yelled at me for talking... Unfortunate...  I looked at the clock and it said 12:35. The wedding wasn't until 3 o'clock.
••
It was 2:39pm and everyone was going crazy for me to put on my heels and get my gloves on. Yin was putting all the flowers together. Jins mother was still doing my make up.
••
Twenty minutes later I was holding the arm of my father and and watched my mother cry while she was sitting down. We walked down the aisle slowly. I could a huge fool at the end just smiling stupidly but for some reason I wasn't mad.

My brother on the other hand never really like jin so he didn't come to the wedding but he did send me presents.

Once we got to jin he took my hand and we stand across each other.
••
We stood for thirty minutes and my feet hurt like hell. After we kiss we started partying like animals. We talked to family and friends and got congratulated for what we accomplished.

After the party we went on our honeymoon. We was on a privet jet for five hours and we were on a privet island. Our honeymoon and marriage was beautiful. Im glad I married him. But as far as I know it... Our adventure just began.

!! A/n;
And the story is done folks byee hope you read my other story(s)  have a great day