13

your;
I put a piece of my hair behind my ear and get up. "I'm sorry jin, I didn't mean too." I walk back to the birds and give them a new muffin.

I see jin get up and puts his hands in his pockets. He leans on a wall. "I get it. I haven't been that nice to you and I have a girlfriend." I look at him. "Jin its not just that. I still love you and I know you still love me but we can't be together because we both know you have feelings for someone else and not me."

"Y/n I still love you. Its just that... I just didn't want to feel empty when I'm not around you." I stare at him. "What do you mean jin?" He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I mean that every time i see you I feel complete. But when I'm away I bare the fact of not thinking about you." He kisses my head and raps his arms around me. I hug him back.

"What the hell did I just hear?!" We look over and see Melly. "Mells its not what it looks like I promise." Jin says as he pulls away from me. "Oh, I know what that means I heard everything that you and that slut friend of yours." Jin looks at me and turns back to her.

"Your calling her a slut. But your the one working the corners as a prostitute to "earn money" so you can pay bills when you could of just asked me!" She stops walking and looks at him.

"FINE IF YOU WAS SUCH A BIG HELP MAYBE YOU WOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ME AND NOT..." Jin stares at her and his fist balls up.

I didn't him to hit her but at the same time I didn't know what to do. So i ran to jin grabbed his face, pulled him down and kissed him. As we kiss he calms down and grabs my waist.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I let go of jin and see Melly. "I can win his heart but you was here first and I wouldn't know what to do if he hitted me so thank you." Then she walks , gets in her car and drives off.

"jin you need to calm down your emotions and actions." I look at him and brush his hair back on my tippy toes. "Thanks for calming me down I wouldn't be able to do it without you."

I pull him into the house. Even that it was fall its was still cold outside. "Come on it will be much more warmer in the house." When we get inside I see pecker and pilly on the railing sitting by each other.

"What do you want to do?" I ask as I take pilly and pecker to there cage. "Maybe a movie and just hang out with the guys over here." I come out of Quins room and look at jin.

"Sounds good. Invite them over."
••
jin;
After I invite them over I get a text.

Melly:
Maybe we can just be friends. You and Y/n will look cute as a couple.

Knowing my self I agreed. I had a slight smile on my face and put my phone away.

Soon enough I hear the door bell ring. "Can you open the door please I have to change." I hear her nice and clear and respond with a "okay" I walk to the door and open it. "Hey guys just come in and have a seat on the couch."

They all go and sit and wait. I hear Y/n come down the stairs. "Look what I found." I look at her and see her wearing a big black hoodie. "Its that... Never mind."

She goes over to the guys and sits. She turns on the TV and turns on a movie.

"Help me with popcorn jin." She looks at me as she gets up. "Sure I'll help." I grab the huge box of pop corn and pop seven bags. she pours the bags into separate bowls and gives one to everyone.

"What about you Y/n." J-hope ask her as she sits down by me. "I'll just share with jin." She puts her head on my shoulder and we watch star whores.
••
(I didn't mean to put that but I seemed funny. But originally I'm a huge fan of star wars.)
••
After a while the movie was one hour in. "We're gonna leave its getting kinda late." Suga Says and the others agree. Of course y/n will be asleep so I slowly moved her head to a pillow and help the guys find there way out.

"Your not comming?" Suga ask. "Nah I'll just stay here she will need help cleaning anyways.

They head next door and I guess they split there ways and went to bed. I cleaned up and washed the dishes. I pick up y/n and carry her up stairs to her room. I tuck her in and I lay beside her and hold her tight.

I get a random text from suga.

Suga:
Taes birthday is in three days what are we gonna do for him?

Jin:
Let's leave it to y/n maybe she can figure something out.

I put my phone on her extra charger that she got for me and kissed her head and fell asleep.

!! A/n;
I know I haven't posted in a while but I'm back. Half o me was lazy and the other half I couldn't think of what to put for this chapter so yeah ilygsm and gn.