16

jin;
I watch her enter her room and close the door. I head up the stairs and lean on her door.

"Come on Y/n open the door please. We really need plan Taes party." I wait three seconds. "Why can't you just plan it yourself."

"Because I need help and I want my girlfriend to be by my side." I listen to her walk up near the door then she opens it.

"Fine I'll help my boyfriend with my best friends party planning." She pulls me in her room and I close the door behind me. "So what is the theme jin."

I look at her. "Ugh... Just crazy party theme." She smirks and looks out the window where a roof connects our windows. "Maybe we can sit out there and think."

She opens her window and climbs out the window. "Come on." She waves her hand in a motion for me to come out.

"Fine." I climb out and sit nest to her. She reaches for my hand and try to hold it. Before she makes any remarks I put my arm around her and place my hand on her shoulder.

"Oh I thought you was going to just let me feel alone." She places her hand on mine and lean her head on my shoulder. "I like being with you jin."

I smile."I like being with you too Y/n."I kiss her head and we watch the sun go down. "I'm getting really tired jin I think we can call it a night." She kisses me and walks towards her window.

"I'll come and cuddle with you. Its gonna storm tonight." She turns quick and runs to my side. "I'll be terrified if I'm alone in my room while its storming." She looks at me and I kiss her head.

"Let's get in side its getting cold." We head in and she gets in her pajamas.
••
When she comes out she looks at me. "I have a plan for Taes party. I think it will be fun." She lays by my side in bed and puts her head on my chest.

"What do you have in mind." I look at her and she looks at me. "A huge house party." She puts herself in a comfortable spot and falls asleep.

I know we put Y/n in charge but having alot of people in one house who knows it might work But I don't want to over think it.

!! A/n;
Can't wait to see what idea I have for Taes party.