22

jin;
I walk out the bathroom and only to notice that Y/n was upset. "What happened did I miss something?" Y/n looked at me with not a good look on her face. "I'm fine just had a conversation with suga." Then she gets up and heads upstairs. "What did you tell her suga." I look at him my hands clench as I step closer to him. I can tell he's scared because he kept backing away. "I told her nothing." He bumped into a wall and startled his self.

"Alright I told her about the other girl I seen you hanging out with and I thought that you guys were just friends but I'm guessing that you guys were a couple because you started holding hands with her." I was relieved by what he said but at the same time I got angry. "Suga that gurl that you seen me with she lost her mother and she lost her money she was only 14 but she was disabled. I went to help her and good thing we found her mother and her money." I take a seat to try to think on what I was going to say to Y/n to make her believe me and not what suga said to her.

your;
When i got upstairs I grabbed my bag and started packing. I could hear jin and suga fighting. As I was packing tears came down my face. My s was w why but at the same time I knew why but I don't understand.

*knock knock*

The knocking startled me. I wiped the tears away and opened the door. "Hey let me explain to you what really happened." Jin had a sad and hurt face on that he usually has when he feels bad. "Sure let's see what really happened and let's see who I believe." He walks in the room and sits down on the bed. "Y/n I will never leave, cheat, or hurt you. Please don't leave unpack your cloths please." He seemed like he really wanted me to believe him. But how can I believe a cheater. But I didn't want to hurt him.

I sat down by him and listened to what he had to say.
••
Once he finished the story sounded believable so I didn't sweat it. "I'm sorry I got so mad jin I didn't mean to it just hurt me when suga said what he said." I rap my arms around him and hug him. He hugs me back and for some reason tears came to my eyes. "Don't cry theres nothing to cry about." He pats my back and kisses my head. "I know but I couldn't stand hurting you like that I'm so sorry jin and I mean it." He pulls back puts his hand on my face. "Its okay I promise I forgive you 100%."

I wipe away the tears and he kisses my lips. He pulls back "I love you." And then he holds me close and comforts me.
••
After a while we hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?!" Jin yells so then the person could hear him. "Just open the door and see who it is your self." It sounded like a young woman's voice I never heard a voice sound so sweet and kind. Jin walks to the door and open the door. A middle aged woman stood there. "Who is that jin?" I ask him. "Its my mother." He looks back at me. Concerned and worried of what will happen.

!! A/n;
THE PARENTS HAS ENTERED THE CHAT!!