8

!! A/n;
Before we start can I just say something... THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT LATELY!!
Btw if your wondering what I look like... I look like Patrick.

jin;
I laid back down... Until I get wiggled up by Y/n. "Okay fine I'm up I guess I'll go take a shower." "Good boy you do what you need to do. Good boy."

I get in the shower for twenty minutes then get out. I put a towel around my waist and grabbed a towel to dry my hair.

I come out and Y/n just sitting on my bed  watching TV (spongebob). I lay on my bed and put my wet hair on her thigh.

"Your getting your shirt wet." She says while she plays with my hair. I sit up and look at her. "Go get dress you butterfly."
••
Twenty-six minutes later we get called down for breakfast. I see Jimin and Mimi kissing all near the food. "Hey this is a no germ area go back upstairs and finish business pls."

He looks at me. "Alright little Yoongi." They walk upstairs and shut the door behind them.

We all start eatting. (Awkward silence time.)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After a while the silence stops and the girls leave except Y/n. We a hall and say our goodbyes. Y/n grabs my hand and we head up stairs.

"Why are back up stairs?" I look down at her and she puts her arms around my neck. She pulls me close and I grab her waist.

"I just wanna see how good of a friend you are." We kiss and I lift her up and she raps her legs around my waist. I grab her thighs and grip them. I lean her against the wall.

"I don't think we should do this Y/n." I let go of her and she covers her mouth. "I'm sorry jin I don't know what I was doing. I'm so stupid."

She opens the door and walks out.

your;
I run down the stairs and sit on the couch to think. I had no idea what I was doing and it just happened. But half of me didn't want it to end. But But other half would feel guilty for what I did.

I like jin more than a friend but how can I express my felling to him if I can't even kiss longer than ten minutes.

I hold my knees close to my chest. I hear foot steps coming down the stair way. "Hey Y/n." I look up and see jin leaning on a wall looking down guilty.

"You don't have to feel guilty I do its my fault." I walk up to him and rap my arms around him for a hug and I put my head on his belly. (He's  5'10 I'm 4'9)

He puts his hands on my back and rubs it. "Its okay sugar cup." I look up at him and help laughs. "Maybe we can be a couple Y/n." I'm guessing tae heard what he said because he started yelling and screaming.

"OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES YES!!!"
We laugh and I feel jin hug me he whispers in my ear. "I've liked you from the start. Just give me a chance." Then he kisses my forehead.

"Let's go find you some cloths to wear." We walk up stairs and I climb out the window and head in to my bedroom window to take a shower and get new cloths on.

After my shower I get a text.

Jin:
We are going to a fair just me you and the guys as friends if its fine with you, you will be the only girl.

I reply

You:
Sure why not hang out with the guys then so annoyed we split into groups.

I look in my wardrobe and find a dress that has a whit collar and was blue and came with a necklace. I put it on with some white stockings and some white flats.

I put my long strait h/c hair down so it can wave around and I grab a little bow belt and wrap it around my waist.

I grab some money, my phone, my house key, and put it all in my purse and head next door.
••
I knock and suga answers. "You look nice. Oh and by the way you and jin are driving together because we invited our girlfriends." "I'm fine with that."

I head in and go to jins room. I knock and he comes out looking cute like as always. He grabs my hand and walks by my side downstairs and out the door.

"Want me to show you my new car?" I look at him and he smiles. "HELL YEAH!!"

He shows me a white Audi and he opens the door. "Lady's first." I get in and he walks around the car to get in he opens the door and he sits and starts the car then closes the door.

We drive out the drive way right behind everyone else. As we passed through I fell asleep and waited.

!! A/n;
Nothing to say but good night.