18

jin;
I woke up and seen Y/n still asleep. She was angel when she was asleep.

I got out of bed and went down stairs to continue cleaning. "Yo jin thanks for cleaning up dude." I look at him and turn away. "I don't know man I don't think I could clean with you because my back is hurting."

Without looking at namjoon I stick my middle finger up and face it towards him.

"Hey I was just saying it could be something different if I wasn't such an ass and if I wasn't so funking lazy."
••
(Meanwhile)
your;
Dating jin was everything. I had him, friends, family, and even someone to cuddle with. But at the same time I'm moving back home to New York. Mom said California was way to over rated and wants me to move back.

With out thinking of it I head down stairs to clean. When I get there I see namjoon sitting on his ass and jin, junkook, suga, j-hope, and tae cleaning.

"So are you really that lazy." I say as I grab a bag and start cleaning. "See I special so if you want me to clean. Go and get my lawyer because I'm not moving." I roll my eyes.

"Guys I have to tell you something. Its very important and I need everyone here."

We hear jimin come down. "What do you need to tell us?"

With suga being my twin I knew that he knew what I was gonna say. "I'm moving back to New York next Thursday because my mother and father said that California is to over rated." At that moment I heard jins bag drop to the ground.

He turns around and looks at me. "So your telling us this now when you could of told us three days ago or your just that selfish." I see jin get angry. "I didn't find out until last night and I didn't want to ruin the vibe jin I'm so sorry." I run to him in tears and he catches me.

"I don't see why you just can stay with us. Sugas here I'm here but your leaving us anyways." I sob in his arms.

"I didn't want this to happen but I have to start packing and I need to..." I pause before I say anything else. "I need to go I can't be here anymore."

I run out the front door and run home and shut the door behind me. I lean on it and cry as if it was the end of the world. I h a knock at the door. "Y/n open the door please I don't want you to feel alone. Please open the door."

I unlock it and move away. I see jin open it and look at me on the floor. He sits next to me and holds me close. "I love you and even if you move away I won't stop loving you." He wipes the tears away from my face and I feel his warmth. I hold his hand on my face.
••
!! A/n;
Too cute!!  Remember I'm working on a jimin fanfic.