7

jin;
After a little while jimin, junkook, and suga took there girlfriend upstairs to sleep in a more comfortable place. All that was left was me, namjoon, tae, and j-hope was left.

"Imma take her upstairs so then she will have a pillow." J-hope heads upstairs and closes the door to have silence.

Namjoon leaves and tae stays. "You should date her jin. I'm just saying you guys are ment to be."

I look at tae and it seemed like he was on drugs because he was never like this. So I start falling asleep soon as I see him get up and take his girlfriend upstairs.
••
It was quite lights turned  nothing to worry about. Except Y/n. I start falling a sleep until I here a noise and feel a sting. "SLAP!!" Tae smacked the fuck out of me.

"Okay I'll take her upstairs lord you really have hard man hands."

I take Y/n upstairs and put in to some comfy cloths.

I kinda liked it. But it felt very uncomfortable to get her undressed.

I put her in one of my dress shirts which was really big on her. And I don't know but I didn't have any shirts or pants that would fit her waist it was to small.

So I just left her in her underwear. I laid her down and put my blanket over her so then she won't get cold.

I take a shower get in to my pajamas and lay by her putting my arms around her and holing her tight.
••

The next day

your;
I wake up and I notice I'm not in my bed room. I feel jin's arms around me.

"Jin why am I in your room. With out pants and your dress shirt, and why are you holding me tighter then you usually do?"

I feel him lift his head and put it back down. "Hmm. You fell asleep last night and I put you in something comfortable and I put you in bed and I lay beside you."

!! A/n;
I'm not gonna lie I've been pretty lazy lately. I know it is weird to read a short story so I might post twice since its so short.