11

I pull back from the hug I was holding suga in. "Suga you are over protective and I love you for that but I really want it to work out between us."

He whips his tears away and looks at me. "I just want you to be safe." "I am going to be safe and jin will keep me safe."

I lead him out of the woods and we split ways. "Y/n be carful and find jin quick because there are perverts here." He walks away.

I get cold and start looking for jin so I hug myself to me warm. Twenty minutes later I was walking through all the games and rides and I see jin kissing this other girl.

I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. "What do you want Y/n." He turns around and looks at me. "Um I was gonna ask you if I can get your jacket."

"No now go away." Then he turns around again. "Please its really cold and I can't find anyone else I know." The girl he was with let him go and walked over to me.

"He said no and plus who will want someone like you anyways your ugly and jin doesn't need you. He has me."
I can see jin laugh at me so I walk away.

With tears coming down my face I bump in to this random guy. He stabbed me with a needle.
••
I wake up and I'm in takes arms and with everyone else around me worried. Everyone except jin.

"Y/n are you ok. Tae helped you and said that some random guy drugged you. Where was jin?" J-hope asked so many questions.

We all left but we didn't tell jin.
••
Tae gets me a bottle of water and we sit down on the couch. "So what happened after jin and that girl told you to leave?" "I walked away crying thinking jin didn't want to see me and then I get drugged by some random guy."

We hear the door open and we see jin come in. Suga gets up and walks to him and grabs his collar. "WHY DID YOU JUST LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER!!!"

Jin swipes away suga hands and walk upstairs with nothing to say. "Imma go I need to get home any way its late and I need to feed peckers he's probably hungry."

(Peckers is your bird)

I walk out the house and head next door. i open the door and still no sight or sign of quin, mom, or dad. I head upstairs to take a shower and get into pajamas.

I feed peckers and lay down in my bed.

I hear a knock on my window. I see jin and ignore him and I fall asleep.
••

In the morning

I wake up and notice that someone was sitting on the roof between my room and jins room. I look out between my curtains and I see jin just sitting there. Not like I care. I go to take a shower and pick out an outfit for the day and grab my usual things I need.

I head out the house and see quin in front of a brand new car. "Hey little cubbies its been a while." He smirks and then you run for a hug.

"Who's car is this quin and why are you here so early?!?" I let go of him and look at him. "Its yours, i thought you might get tired of walking and I know you got your licence."

"OMG, REALLY THATS AWSOME THANKS QUIN!!!" I'm thinking jin heard me because when I looked up I seen him looking at me so I turn around quickly.

"What happened between you guys?"
Quin looked worried. "Nothing Quin."
After I said that I hear the guys come out of the house and see my new car.

Tae ran through the grass with his Gucci shoes and looked like he gave no fucks. Right behind him was namjoon, j-hope, suga, junkook, and jimin.

"Hey Y/n I ran over here because I seen Quin." Quin laughs. "Wassup, tae. I can back because I ran out of clean cloths and I really need you to do my laundry Y/n." I look at him. "Just dump it in your room and I'll deal with it later."

Quin walks in and comes back out ten minutes later. "You have to get to school so get in the car and take the guys with you." He kisses me goodbye and gets in his car and drives away.

We get in the car. "Wait this is a Tesla." Tae says speechless. "What about jin?" Suga says as he gets in the front seat.

"His other friend is picking him up for the rest of the year." J-hope says. "Oh, is that his girlfriend or something?" I stutter when I said it.

"You jealous?" Suga says. "No not really but a little bit but no." Suga chuckles and rubs my shoulder. "Let's get to school sis." I turn on the car and drive out the drive way.

"Slow down please." They all say. "Okay then." I slow down and here them laugh. I pull in to the parking lot and park. We get out the car. People that never really noticed me noticed me today when I got out the car with six guys.
••
In 8th hour I'm in class with jin and the whole cheerleader squad. They swarmed around me and sat down. " So your friends with half of the football team? Aren't they hot when they sweat."

I felt like I wanted to die. I looked at the time. Then I look at the girls. They are staring at jin and they curve there lips. "I'm literally wet right now." I hear one of them say.

"You know he isn't attracted to you guys." They look at me. "And what makes you think that wannabe?" "Because you guys are way to ugly and extra." I look at them and then the throw my stuff off my desk throwing papers everywhere. They ripped my purse off and broke it.

I froze and felt a stab in my heart. They take everything out and the smash my phone on the ground. I did nothing but watch them. They walk away and laugh. "Byee bitch, that why you don't mess with bees." I sit down on the floor as tears come down my face I pick up everything and feel a hand helping me.

I look up and see jin. I throw myself on him and burst out into tears. He hugs me and holds me tight. H pulls me back and wipes my tears and picks up the rest of my stuff.

He picks up my purse and puts it on top of everything else. He picks up my broke phone and throws it away. "don't worry I'll buy you a new one." He helps me up and carries my stuff to my car. "Why do you start being nice to me now jin. For what reason do you have to help me. You should of just let me be."

He shrugs and walks away. I he's his "friend" and hugs her. I see they guys coming my way and when they past jin they say nothing.

"Hey." They all see. "Hey." We get in the car and head home.
••
I park my car in the drive way and Get out the car. "Hey he still likes you, you know."

!! A/n;
So this one I tryed to make pretty long but yeah that didn't happen so I'll work on part 12 tonight.