6

your;
I wake up and notice jin wasn't in bed.  I look up and look around my room but no sign.

I forget about it and get in the shower. I get out and pick a random outfit nothing to fancy. I head down stairs to eat some cereal.
••
After I get done I here Quin come down the stairs. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They are still gone I think they had and extra two or three months added."

I see Quin grab a bowl and some cereal to eat.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I looked at him. "Its okay."

"It looks like he really likes you Y/n. He helped you yesterday and he acted like your his sister." I look at him with a smile.

"Your high go and drink some water and make sure you take a shower you stink." I grab my stuff and head out the door.

Yes it was a Monday. Yes I had school.
I head to Yins house and knock. Her moms answers. "Yin isn't here Y/n she left with Keo." "Oh okay then."

I say bye and walk away. I hear foot steps and look behind me. I see jin.

"Hey." He looks at me and smiles. "Hey..."

We start walking together and it went silent.

"You wasn't in my room when I woke up. Where did you go?" I look at him.

"I just left early to get ready." He reaches for my hand to hold it.

"So um the guys wanted to know if you want to meet there girl friends."

I look at him with a concerned face. "Okay I don't mind." i grab his hand soon as we get to the parking lot.

"There goes the guys come on." He pulls me to come with him.

"Hey jin, hey Y/n nice to see you again." Jin goes up to all of them and do a hand shake or what ever.

"She said she won't mind meeting them." Tae looks at me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't wait for you to meet kui-lin." "Tae who knew you could get a girlfriend your so loud." I say as I put my hand on my shoulder.

He puts his other hand on my other shoulder. "Who knew you will be such good friends with all of us."

I put my other hand on his other shoulder. "Who knew that your so damn sweet when your angry." We s going in a circle.

I feel two hands on my waist and pull me back. I let go of Tae and and give him a glare and then smile at jin.

He kisses me on the head and picks me up and puts me down behind him. "Get to class Y/n"

So I walk and head to class.
••
After school I start walking home with out jin because he had two hours of practice (meeting) today.

I head home and set my stuff on my bed and get ready to meet the girls. I sit on the couch and take a nap.
••
i hear a knock on the door but don't get up I figured  it was jin so i know he knows where the key is.

He woke me up and I looked at him. "You know I'm still tired right." "Yeah I know I can carry you."

I lift my arms and he picks me up and I put my arms around his neck. "Hmm... Your warm."

jin;
I laugh at her and carry her out the door, lock the door, carry her next door, and open the door.

She opens her eyes and looks up"I think you can put me down now." I put her down and see her run in to the living room and I hear the guys yell.

I see junkook, suga, tae, and j-hope hug her. She sits down and saves a seat for me.

I sit down by her and put my arm around her.

your;
I wasn't sure but I think kui-lin was the girl tae was sitting by.

20 minutes later

"Okay I think i know the names. Mimi is with jimin. Tui Is with junkook. Lin is with suga. Lydia is with namjoon. Elinor is with j-hope."

They all shake there heads yes.
••
We watch a movie and as far as I know all the girls fell asleep.

!! A/n;
Okay this chapter was short. The reason why is because I was having family quality time so never really had time to just sit down and work. Ilyg's gn🌙😇😇💞