24

jin;
I know Y/n isn't ready to get married to me or anybody but I don't know why my mother acted so strange. "I can wait for you as long as you need y/n." She looked up at me and I kissed her forehead. "Thank you jin but I'm ready if your ready."

your;
Jin reached in his pocket and grabbed a ring. "This is for you y/n." He grabbed my hand and gently put the ring on my ring finger. "Jin its beautiful. When did you buy it?" He looks at ceiling. "I bought it when I heard my mother and father was coming. I just didn't want them to fell like I'm only dating you for your looks,  money, or for other things. Because that's what they thought with my first girlfriend." He pulls me close and hugs me tight. "I only love you for you. I love your personality and everything about you. I never want you to leave me." I pull back and put my hands on his face.

"Jin I love you and I will never leave you." I pull his face down and stand on my tippy toes and peck his lips. He puts his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He always holds me close like this but this time it felt like he never wanted to let go. He was always the person that would pick me up or put me on his back before we was dating. But being with jin was a dream come true. Even tho he has grandpa jokes he still will be my jinnie.

!! A/n;
Close to the end of the book honestly I've been so busy lately sorry for the long wait but I'm gonna finish this book before I finish Focus On Us. Love guys. 💕