25

your;
After one year the wedding day was planned and I was picking my dress with Jins mother. "So do you want a long dress or short." She looks at me holding two dresses. Looking at the difference I wanted the short one but I  didn't want to show my legs. "The long one please." I point and she smiles at me "great choice I was hoping you will pick this one." She h me the dress and helps me put it on. "You look beautiful." She says.
••
After all the wedding stuff I was finally able to see jin after 6 hours. "JIN!! IM HOME!!" Walking into the house jin bought for me and him it was beautiful. It had a great view of a lake and a huge backyard. A two story house with jin was my second dream after meeting him. "Your home I missed you." He peeks his head from around the corner of the kitchen.

"Are you cooking?" I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "Yep, I  figured you will be hungry when you get home so I'm making noodles." He kiss me back and continues. "Aww sweet well I'll be in the living room watching a movie."
••
After a while jin came in and gave me a bowl of noodles and soup. "Thank you." I grab a pillow so then I won't have to put the bowl on my lap.
••
"Was it good?" He ask as he grabs the bowls and put them in the sink. "It was delicious jin." He comes over to the couch and grabs my hand. "I can't wait to be married to you next week." He holds my hand and looks at the ring.

"I can't wait either..."

!! A/n;
😍😍💍💒💐