20

your;
Its not everyday that my father would let me have a boyfriend and he will accept him to the family. But I guess there's something about Jin I don't know or I haven't found out yet. "You seem a little tense." My twin suga in the door way just looking at me.

"What do you care and how did you get in." At this point I'm suspicious. "Don't worry about that. All you should know is that he loves you no matter what." Suga sits down by my side. "We are twins so you should be able to know that I don't want to talk rn."

He pats my back. "Very understandable." Then he walks out without nothing else to say. Jin walks in right after him. Two cups of some liquid. "I got you water and then I'm drinking apple juice."

I took his cup from his hand and drunk his drink. Then I went to drink my water. "You are rude but cute you know that right." He pulls me close and I set my drink down. We was cuddling on the bed.

"You guys really are a couple. Im surprised that she let you get to second base. Remember she's sencetive." I look up to see the one person I hate. My old best friend kun-li.

I get up. "I'm surprised tae kept your crazy ass." Then I could tell jin was about to get up and be ready to kill her. "Your business belongs with tae so just leave me and Y/n alone." Jihad said it with a really big tone in his voice.

Kun-li walks away and jin shuts the door. "I hate her so much." He locks the door then pulls me closer to him. He then grips my waist and starts kissing me. I pull our faces away. "I don't think we should do this Jin."

He ungrips my waist and looks down. "Are you ashamed of what will happen or a you scared." He looked really sad so I did what I do best.

I look him in the eyes. "Jin I'm not ashamed but I am scared. I never did it before. So if you really want to try it we can." He looks at me. "I don't know Y/n I love you and I don't know if you just want me to leave you or you actually want to try this."

I replace his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his face. "I really want to try this jin. But if we do promise me that you will take it slow." He looks at me. "I promise you."

!! A/n;
This whole story might just go for a while so buckle up. But also be ready to read my jimin fanfic.