Starting school

Y/N POV

As i wake and get out of bed i turn on the lights and had to adjust my eyes.  I head to the bathroom and start the water. "Ugh, I can't see anything!" I take off my clothes and get in the shower.

My  mother knocks on my bedroom door " Y/N!  Hurry you have 30 minutes to get out and eat." Then she walks away. I turn off the water and dry off to get in my tight little uniform on. "Yay, first day at a new school. Thanks mother, just make my freshman year worst."

I grab my side purse and head down stairs to the kitchen to eat. "Honey, why did you pick the most slutty skirt." "Mom its what they gave me so just deal with it." I eat my waffles and fruit.

"Imma go I need to go get Yin. She said that she can walk with me." I say as i put my plate in the sink. "Ok hun see you later." I walk out of my house and head three houses up (Yin is my  best friend) I  knock and Yin comes out with the same uniform.

"Ready?" "Hang on, lord your early." Yin says with a shocking look on her face. "Well maybe because I get ready before the time you tell me to come get you""shut up" Yin nudges me and i fall into the grass.

"Hey just because I'm right and your wrong doesn't mean you can bully people around." "Okie Micky mouse let's get to school." Mind- Yin has been my best friend for years. I hope she doesn't change to much.

"So Y/N you still don't have a boyfriend?" "That is none of your business Yin. Do you have a boyfriend?" Yin looks at me and walks ahead. "Hey wait there's people up ahead." I look down the steep hill. I look a little farther and I can see my new school. 

"Y/N those are prostitutes they have sex for money." "Wow, is that why they wear those nets around there cocaine boobs." Me and Yin laugh and head down the hill and past the prostitutes.