4

your;
As we walked in it was LOUD. Like the type of yelling and screaming you will her in a concert or at a fair loud.

Jin grabs my hand and holds it tightly. He drags me to a huge living room. We stop in the door way of the living room.

"This is Y/n Phi. She lives next door."
Just as he said that six guys turn around and look at me.

"So that's the girl you been spending time with or having sex with." A guy with mint green hair says.

"Excuse me?!  Sex!  No way we are just friends." I look up at jin and he looked embarrassed.

"I'll tell you who's who." Jin says as he let's go of my hand and just like that I felt alone.

"This is junkook that's suga that's namjoon that's j-hope that's jimin that's tae and me jin."

I look around and stare at them. "Nice to meet you guys." I say and smile.

Jin comes back to where I was standing and held my hand again. It felt right to hold his hand.

"I'll show you my room now." I look at him I start blushing so I look down and walk with him.

Jin;
I knew she was blushing because she was really red. And so to stop her blushing I opened the door and let her go in first.

I think she was amazed because she couldn't stop looking around. "Ooh my gosh your room is beautiful."

She twirls around and I sit on my bed and watch her. I laughed as she got dizzy.

"Its not funny I have a headache now." She lays down on the floor and I get out of my bed to lay by her.

She closes her eyes and she almost falls asleep. Before she dose I wake her up. "I have something to show you."

I open the window and climb out. I see Y/n climb out. " is that my window on the other side?" I look to the left. "Yeah it is. This place right here is my personal spot I come to let all of my thoughts out."

"A roof? So your a creepy ass stalker is want your telling me? " She says looking confused. "No, I'm not."

"Yes, a roof. There's nothing wrong with it. "I say as I look at her face and lean forward to kiss her cheek. She turns her head and she looks at me.

She leans in and goes for the kiss.

Her lips tasted like cherry strawberry lip balm. And they was soft and warm like a summer day.

We kiss for three minutes and then she puts her arms around my neck. I grab her waist and we continue.

I pull back. "We can't do it here. And I can't do it with you. Your my friend not my girlfriend.

I stand up and head towards my window. "Okay then let's just be friends." I turn around she faced the woods in our back yard. I walk back to her to help her up.

"Okay then its settled. We are only friends." Soon as I said that it felt like a knife just stabbed my heart. I had a crush on a girl and I don't even know how she feels about me.

She gets on her tippy toes to reach my cheek and kisses it. "Goodnight jin." Then she walks away.

Your;
I felt guilty of what I said to jin. I really like him but who knows how he feels about me?!

I get in the shower and change in to some comfy cloths. And jump on to my bed.
••
After two hours I hear a knock on my window. It was jin. I open the window and help him climb in.

"Hey... I couldn't sleep and when I looked in your window you was on your phone so I just thought maybe we can just hang out until we fall asleep."

I look at him and then I look at the time.
12:34am
"Sure we can hang out." I climb into my bed and I make space for jin. He lays down and grabs me as if we are cuddling.

I lay down and I hold his hand that was on my belly. "Does this feel weird Y/n?" "No not at all."

As we "cuddle" I start to get sleepy. I turn to where my face was facing jins. I think his stalking ass was sniffing my hair.

I forgot the thought and put my head on his chest and fall asleep. In his arms.

Jin;
After she fell asleep I kissed her head and sniffed her hair. She called me a stalker than sometimes I have to be a stalker.

I fall asleep 20 minutes after her and we cuddle for the rest of the night.

!! A/n;
All right its was kinda short but kinda cute too. So win, win. I honestly love the story so far so I hope you guys like it to and don't forget its my first book so respect me pls.