Starting school

"Okay Y/N there's a lot of fuck boys at this school." Yin grabs her phone and text her mother. "So like the school, is like a regular school?" I look at her as if she went invisible. "I can't believe prostitutes work at this time." Yin keeps moving. "YIN WAIT UP PLEASE!"

When we get there Yin jumps on some random fuck boy and kiss him. "Yin who is this?" "My boyfriend Y/N." I see him grab her ass and turn her around and hold her "Who the hell are you?" "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you too." I give him a death glare.

"I'm hin-keo." I look at Yin and then turn to see a whole bunch of football players. "Hey Yin are those guys football players for the school?" Yin looks up and turns. "Yeah those are the s7p's." "Who!?" I look confused and turn to Yin. "The Super 7 Populars'. They pretty much run the school."

I turn back to look at them and I see this tall guy number "35" and he had brown hair. "Who's the guy with brown hair?" "Him? Thats Kim Seok-jin. He's the 2nd best on the team." Keo says. I blush and walk to find the office.

A/N POV

You walk and try to find the office. As your walking you keep your head down not paying any attention. You get knocked down by someone. "Are you ok, i wasn't paying attention." A deep voice person says. You open your eyes.

"Yeah i-i-i'm fine." You adjust your eyes and look up. "I'm Kim seok-jin." You stare into his brown eyes sparkle in the sun. "I'm Y/N." He holds out his hand to help you up. "Sorry for that. Are you hurt?" "No I'm fine I just..." You look down and see that he's holding your rist. "Um your holding my rist like I'm being held hostage."

He looks down. "Oh, I sorry." He let's go and blush. He puts one hand in his pocket and the other to hold his back pack.  "I have to go." He walks away and  you blush and keep walking.

Y/N POV

I walk around for six minutes to find the office. "Ugh. Finally I found it." I walk in and head straight for the front desk. "Hi, i'm Y/N the new student. I need my schedule." "Ok sweetheart wait three minutes." I wait three minutes.  "Jin sweetheart are you here for the sheets?" "Yep." I look behind me and I see Kim seok-jin. "Oh hey. Agian..." He looks down (since I'm soo short)

!! A/n: the rest of the story's will start with a number like 1,2,3,4...  You get the idea so I hope your enjoying the story.