12

your;
Three days without a phone. The doorbell rings.*DING DONG* I don't open because I started hearing voices. I lead my ear to the door.

"You know don't have to give that to her. She doesn't deserve it." "Well I told her I'll get her a new one since you and your friends just can't keep your hands to your self's." "Oh jin we did it for you all you do is worry about her. She's nothing special." That's when I open the door.

"Oh hey, sorry i took so long I was doing Quin's laundry." He smirks. "Can we come in?" He puts his hands in his pockets. I didn't want him and that girl to come in but being the person I am. "Sure come on in."

I let the in and I see the girl with a box. "I got you something. Melly give it to her." As if she was mad or jealous she threw it at me. I open it and it was a phone the same one like my old phone.(iPhone 8)

"Thanks jin I really appreciate it." I hug him and put it on the charger. "It should already have all your contacts and apps and stuff that you got on your old phone." I smile at him and hug him. "Thanks jin I really like the gift."

He hugs me back. "Your welcome. It smells good in here. Are you cooking?" "Yeah I was making muffins because pecker I guess had a craving for muffins." I can here pecker saying "Muffins done. Muffins done." I look at my green and blue crazy bird. "Coming pecker."

Jin follows behind me. I get the muffins out. pecker faces me. "Pilly, Pilly, Pilly." I look at him and think. "OMG! PILLY!" I run upstairs to get Quinn bird pilly. She jumps on my shoulder. Soon as I close Quin's door pilly jumps off and fly's around and sits next to pecker.

"You have really smart birds Y/n." "Thanks jin." I walk back down stairs and pull out a plate to the muffins on and give it to pilly and pecker.

"Ooh I want one." Jin comes over to the counter and gets a muffin. Melly behind him. "Jin I want to go home now. Come on please." "Just get a muffin its not gonna hurt Y/n won't mind." I look up from filling a bowl with milk to give to the birds.

"She's innocent Mell's." Melly looks at him and walks. "Fine, then I'll just leave without you then." She walks out and leaves. "She's annoying. I don't see why I even like her." Jin looked annoyed.

"Its okay jin maybe you'll find someone soon that fits you." I pet pecker and pilly on the head.

"Hmm I don't know maybe but what if I don't. What if I don't find someone. I thinking of being single for the rest of my life." I chuckle. "What's so funny?"
I look at him. "Your gonna be a lonely old man then." I start laughing really hard.

Its not funny. He throws a piece of muffin at me. "Oh your dead." I run after him and jump on his back. We laugh. As he holds me close to him on  the floor.

!! A/n;
Okie publish later.