19

your;
"I'll never let you go Y/n." While his hand is on my face and we sit on the floor. The door opens and I see my mother and father walk in. They look at me and jin.

"Y/n who's this guy and where's your brother." I get up and stand still while my fathers face looks serious. "This is jin. My boyfriend."

He looks at me and my mother walks up to us. "This is the guy who was here when I left. Was you taking care of our daughter?" Jin looks down at me and puts his arm around me.

"Yes, I've been taking care of her and I'm in love with her." My father looks at him and walks away. "So you love my daughter for who she is and not what she looks like?"

"Yes sir, if I didn't love her I wouldn't be trying to spend every second with her and trying to be by her side 24/7." My father being my father he looked shocked for the first time.

"So you love her. With all your life." Jin let's go of me and walks towards my father. "With all my life and my hole heart." Then my father holds out his hand and Jin shakes it.

"I guess welcome to the family." Then he walks away. I smile and walk to jin. "Welcome to the family." He smiles and kisses me. "Nice to be part of it."

!! A/n;
Stop SCROLLING AND READ THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I BET YOU DIDNT READ ALL OF MY MESSAGES ON THE OTHER CHAPTERS!! SO THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT  SO IM SORRY IF YOU EXPECTED MORE FROM ME BUT IM JUST A CHILD AND I ONLY HAVE TWO THUMBS SO GN AND GOOD BYE.
(I for got to turn my cap lock off sorry but gn)