10

your;
Yeah me and suga are twins but I don't care right know honestly. I cared about jin and how he felt about me.

I ripped sugars hand off of my wrist and ran to jin. I moved through the guys and there girlfriends to get to jin.

I pulled his head close to mine and I kissed him. He put his hands around my waist as if we was hugging and he help me close.

He pulled back and looked up and he grabbed my hand and we kept walking.

"Jin I have to tell you something please listen." He stops walking. "What is so important that you have to tell me at this time." He says it with some tone in his voice.

I break his hand away from mine and walk away into the huge crowd in front of me.

"Y/n!! STOP PLEASE!!" He runs after me and I head into a forest. He runs behind me yelling my name.

Once he catches up with me I turn really fast and kiss him to see what he will do. I pull away. "I love you more than anyone." Then I pull him in again.

We kiss for ten minutes and then we hear suga come. "Y/n stop kissing him he doesn't love you. He doesn't like you. Your my twin and I love you." Jin pulls away and looks up.

"Are you saying I don't like  her at all. That's a lie suga, and what do you mean she's your sister!!" He let's go of me and he looks at me and suga.

"Y/n is my twin sister blood and all and I'm not gonna let her date some jerk." Suga come over to me and grabs my hand to get me away from him.

"SUGA!! STOP IM NOT A KID ANYMORE!!" He stops walking. "What are you saying Y/n." He doesn't look at me but he starts squeezing my hand harder.

"I'm saying that I'm old enough to know what I want. Why can't you just trust me?" I look at him and rub his hand to calm him down.

"Because I don't want to lose you again Y/n. I don't don't us to be apart anymore. I miss my twin. I miss my sister." I see tears come down his face.

I hug him and let him let his feeling out. "Its okay suga I love you to and I miss you to. I just really need my twin and quin to trust me."

!! A/n;
I know I made it sad but I really want to have some emotions in the story so then it doesn't feel like all lovey dovey type of book.